Recruiting for Sharpshooters Empire

DeletedUser

Peacemaker-SS- members of the Sharpshooter Empire

We are looking for active players of any class any level.We are currently 15th top town in Briscoe.We're an active town with ALOT of fun people,we all talk and we use the town chat heavily lol.So i'm sure you will feel like your at home and we'll give you a warm welcome!

Town Shops
*Town Hall lvl 10
*Residences lvl 10
*Bank lvl 7
*Mortician
*Hotel lvl 5
*Tailor lvl 10
*Gunsmith lvl 9
*General Store lvl 7

If you are interested in joining.

Message us in game via:telegram

Contact these people for invites.

Stonehawk
Dollar ten
zzro
tmoney33
bigmamaunicorn

Thanks and I hope to see you all soon.

DeletedUser

If you like battles it would be a great town to join up in The Sharpshooters are the best fort battle town in W14 (http://www.westforts.com/en14/towns something to back it up). If your a builder then we will have tons of stuff to build on so you will always have something to do. If your a dueler we have plenty of enemies so you will have no problem finding a target.

DeletedUser

Sycho couldn't have said it better myself.

Join the greatest most fun empire on briscoe!!

DeletedUser

Our town is friendly and waiting for you to join!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We Are Still Recuirting

All we require is you are active and loyal!!!!

Join Now!!

To get an invite,Via Telegram in game these players

Psymon83
Drunk Idiot
Stonehawk

Thanks and Hope to see you all soon!:indian:

DeletedUser

The town without honour

Join the town without honour today!:p The town Stonehawk founded stole, (founding involves spending time and money Stoney)

Where all those buildings were built by someone else, so if you're a builder come on down, the ex-residents (Band of Brothers) are dying to ko you!

In fact, any class that joins the cowardly traitors of Peacemakers can expect to be duelled relentlessly :D Just look at their saloon:tumble:

So join a town slowly sinking in the rankings if you want to tie a millstone around your neck that will drag you to the bottom too!

DeletedUser

Fact: p*sstakers has only grown by 1000pts in the last ten days
Fact: they are all ko-ed or sleeping nearly all the time
Fact: they are hiding out in the Sharpshooters Alliance

This town is dead on it's feet :p

DeletedUser

were not hiding in the allience i just dropped the allience LMAO....kid your a trip and im very open about what i did....truth is the war wont stop and we'll be seeing you on the battle field quit talking your smack child

DeletedUser

:laugh: You dropped the alliance or the alliance dropped you? :laugh: