Recommended World

DeletedUser

It will attract more new players to world 11 and can avoid extinction of w11 of players. It would be nice, if 10 out of 1000 new players goes to active category :)

DeletedUser22685

What exactly are you trying to say? You want World 11 to be the recommended world?

DeletedUser

It's always rotated. Campaigning is unnecessary and won't make a difference. Personally I think Dakota should always be recommended until it gets a bit older and full of 120s even if we'd like more people joining older worlds.

DeletedUser35968

I don't think making this recommended gonna help in getting it more active again. Please introduce some actions like Chinese event.

DeletedUser37168

Hi guys, I wonder if it would be possible to get w11 recommended any time soon.

I started to play the server just recently and w11 players are really supportive to the new players so I´m sure newbies like me would like to play there. :)

Nisa

Hi guys, I wonder if it would be possible to get w11 recommended any time soon.

I started to play the server just recently and w11 players are really supportive to the new players so I´m sure newbies like me would like to play there. :)

I agree :D everyone should join w11.

DeletedUser22685

The recommended world is changed on a rotational basis. World 11 will get its turn eventually, although a new player would be far better off on a world like Colorado.