Recommended World(s) ?

Joe Kidd

wait, what? did you even read any of my posts? or did you read only what you assume you understand and like to reply to? :lol:

I replied to the entirety of your last post with five clear, non-wordy responses.

did you once try to see things from a different perspective than yours? just once. or are you one of those geniuses that think everyone is crazy and stupid and you're the "frontier psychiatrist".

Yes I did (see last response). Ah so you do actually play on Houston and are happy to reveal my toon name there, but conveniently keep your own a secret. By the way, I always get a chuckle out of people like yourself that make this jab about that toon name, "Frontier Psychiatrist", like I'm trying to be some kind of smart ass. It's the title of a song by the Avalanches. There's a pair of cowboys dueling in the video. That's why I chose the name. If you read any other meaning into it, that's an "Iss-you", not an "iss-me".

EDIT: Interesting, you just started your toon it seems on Houston @ Level 4 as of this post. Wow..so you've either been lurking, or you don't engage there, or left at some point, and I'm the one not being involved properly.

I'll give you some good news Beef or whoever you were Houston before that, I've slowly moved over to DE recently:
  • Better, more active worlds.
  • Nice, easy-going people.
  • Much more engaging and excellent forum content.

I'll probably leave EN for good as it is, in general, awful except for those few decent people that remain from the earlier eras of the game circa 2009 and on. I do want to continue working on the Western Post here but it's unclear what the status of that is with the new CM. The German servers have a very robust newsletter so I know I can contribute there in that way.

If you care to respond at all please whisper me on Houston. I'm not going to burden this thread any longer unless you continue to provoke me to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Someone decided to remove Colorado from the list while replacing Kansas with Las Vegas ...

I can see the reasoning but hoping it's only temporary and Colorado will be back into the Recommended WorldS soon
We finally have 2 Recommended Worlds now (yes, plural, as it meant to be) :cooln:

(In alphabetical order)
View attachment 2523

You won't see both or either if u have accounts in (one or both of) them though.

Beefmeister

why was colorado removed from recommended worlds? it's literally the only world worth playing
your new worlds, las vegas, has 1.3k players on rankings. most pathetic new world ever opened

are we back to square one with the current management?

@mnnielsen
@Syntex

Poker Alice

why was colorado removed from recommended worlds? it's literally the only world worth playing
your new worlds, las vegas, has 1.3k players on rankings. most pathetic new world ever opened

are we back to square one with the current management?

@mnnielsen
@Syntex
Too many things wrong with this flame.

1. " we back to square one" sounds like the team needs to get inline because a few members are telling them what they must do.
  2. A change on recommended worlds was made. Was the team suppose to ask your permission?
  3. "It's literally the only world worth playing" is an opinion not a fact.
  4. "most pathetic new world ever opened" is using the natural declining player trend of an older game as an enjoyment killers selling point.
  5. Why spoil game play for members who are playing in Vegas. Someone might actually read this comment and think it is true.

Poker Alice

I think this is a reasonable deduction. A recommended world is certainly not required by members who have played on another world. They can easily choose any world they desire and starting playing in it. Seems to me the only reason to have a recommended world is to suggest a world to a player who has never played the game before. Therefore, it makes sense to me to recommend the newest world since everyone is on a more equal level. That's what I was thinking anyway. If someone is offended by what I write on the forum they can certainly choose to ignore my posts.

Darkuletzz

Why i see the recommended world, a world that its low population... Just because of nuggets thing and after The Dotd, everything back to normal?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Clever Hans

We cannot add more recommend worlds, I would need to remove Colorado then.
List of the recommended worlds used to be changed every few months in the past so that newbies are distributed more equally between the worlds.
Event fights at Awesomia have been overfilled on Colorado for more than a year now (200+ signups per side) so I think it wouldn´t harm to show a bit of love to other active worlds. Plus, you can always change it back in few months or replace it with some other active world.