Recommendation

DeletedUser35120

It has not been even 2 years since this world started and the population is down to 2342. Not to mention the number of townless level 1-10 players that keep population above 2000 actually... :(

So I've been wondering if Dakota can be back as the recommended world for a few months to bring new players? Activity on this world is reducing everyday, as well as the population :(

DeletedUser35259

A little more then a year ago I started playing here, soon a lot of other Dutchies followed.
Dakota was really fun and alive, over 20k players. That was the main reason for all of us to start playing .net, because Dutch worlds were allready dying out then.
The problem here (and on other servers as .nl) is the constant opening of new worlds. Everything went downhill on dakota.net as soon as El Dorado opened.

Now we see the same thing everywhere: a lot of worlds with too few players to have fun duels or fortfighting.
For the sake of the game it would be better if Inno would finally allow servers to merge. All of the European servers have this problem (except Germany and Poland maybe), .net has this problem too.

Besides that, the constant adding of new overpowered sets every 3 months during the events ruins this game.
I myself am (was) a heavy nugget-buying player. I refuse to keep on spending money for quite some time now. As soon as you have your sets complete (for you and your town-mates) either there is a newer overpowered set 3 months later, òr Inno opens a new world in a short while (making all your possessions worthless, because the world is slowly dying from that point on).

I always was a very active player, a leader even. Building an active town is something not everybody can do it seems.
But because above reasons this week I decided to quit on my Dutch worlds also (I allready quit here half a year ago).
Another sausage-eating event with another 4 new sets was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I came in second place on Dutch speedworld, I didn't even collect my nuggets and prizes. Just won't be logging in anymore, not ever.

This game is dying, everybody knows it. Sees it.
Inno doesn't seem to care.

Snr Sarg

A little more then a year ago I started playing here, soon a lot of other Dutchies followed.
Dakota was really fun and alive, over 20k players. That was the main reason for all of us to start playing .net, because Dutch worlds were allready dying out then.
The problem here (and on other servers as .nl) is the constant opening of new worlds. Everything went downhill on dakota.net as soon as El Dorado opened.

Now we see the same thing everywhere: a lot of worlds with too few players to have fun duels or fortfighting.
For the sake of the game it would be better if Inno would finally allow servers to merge. All of the European servers have this problem (except Germany and Poland maybe), .net has this problem too.

Besides that, the constant adding of new overpowered sets every 3 months during the events ruins this game.
I myself am (was) a heavy nugget-buying player. I refuse to keep on spending money for quite some time now. As soon as you have your sets complete (for you and your town-mates) either there is a newer overpowered set 3 months later, òr Inno opens a new world in a short while (making all your possessions worthless, because the world is slowly dying from that point on).

I always was a very active player, a leader even. Building an active town is something not everybody can do it seems.
But because above reasons this week I decided to quit on my Dutch worlds also (I allready quit here half a year ago).
Another sausage-eating event with another 4 new sets was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I came in second place on Dutch speedworld, I didn't even collect my nuggets and prizes. Just won't be logging in anymore, not ever.

One of the best forum posts in recent times, well said :up:

DeletedUser35968

Me too agree...

DeletedUser36559

Yup I agree with Hoodoo every time I complete a full dueling or fort fighting set another overpowered one just pops up a few weeks later which pretty much removes all the hard work in trying to get a set in the first place.

DeletedUser33639

Yep keep introducing new sets is killing the game and its better to thinking of bringing back the migration option and remove some world to make more active worlds.

DeletedUser35968

I was wondering how all these *named* people are related to the west. Lol :D
If you search on the internet, you may find some of the profiles related to the west. Some are just characters from films.
I am yet to find a relation between The west and Oktoberfest. If the west is located at America, Oktoberfest is conducted at Germany. Hence the importance of Ludwig and some other names.

Two tombola's back Bass Reeves gun was available for 800 nugget category. But during this tombola, even the event gun is better than that gun. So people who spent nuggets have became idiots.

What costs Inno to introduce a new set?
A new entry in database and 5 minute work MS Paint. They simply change the color and introduce new item.

I remember when I finally got on hold of will munny's gear. I paid more than 1 - 1.5 million to get the clothing set alone. It was after searching and searching.. asking and asking.. trading and trading..
1 week later a new tombola came at xmas and makes all the items so cheap... I didn't play west for a month.

I like to play tombola. Its fun. But Inno should think about the impact of these new sets on players.