Recession?

DeletedUser

Are we truely in a Recession? or do you think sombody is too blame for it all?

DeletedUser

I think it's all started because of Capitalism. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser

I think Britian and American over spent for Iraq and Afghanistan

DeletedUser

Right: Corporate greed, especially among executives, deregulation, and allowing corporations to police themselves.

Left: Believing everyone should own a home, whether they can afford it or not.

DeletedUser

I think Britian and American over spent for Iraq and Afghanistan

You needn't think, It's written all over their faces! I understand the war in Afghanistan is necessary for the Afghan government to continue govern Afghanistan without terrorist attacks from Talibans and to reinforce it's military. But the Iraqi war was just another huge mistake by George W. Bush (obiously:dry:) Iraq never was a great threat to the USA, It was mainly Iran because they had the better weapons and intelligence. And obviously it turned out that it was Iran! Now the US face a threat from Iran and they know that Ahmedinejad doesn't fear the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right: Corporate greed, especially among executives, deregulation, and allowing corporations to police themselves.

Left: Believing everyone should own a home, whether they can afford it or not.

This pretty much sums it up right here.

DeletedUser

republicans whoring to wealthy saying the "trickle down" effect will work.
only trickle down effect ive seen is when im at urinal and i dont want that.

DeletedUser

to be fair the dems in office are no better. its both there faults

DeletedUser

Absolutely true. I don't think its a political parties fault. I think its the entire systems fault.

DeletedUser

In answer to the thread question, YES we are in a recession, truly. With GM in trouble there will now be 1 million more unemployed people in the US. All from one company going under. And that is only part of it. In Washington State alone 50,000 new people filed for unemployment in December last year, and every month that number goes up.

DeletedUser

not to forget the stable middle income jobs like those. that have slowly been exported and replaced with lower income burger flipping jobs.we have been heading into this for years and those that could have stopped or slowed it sat down and turned away.this is nothing new anyone whos eyes where open and looking around at everything not just there own pockets would of seen it for years.

DeletedUser5046

can anyone tell me what reccession is all about? and how does it affect our community? i still am confused :( i need brief explanation

DeletedUser

Left wing. Right wing. Two sides of the same bird that craps on the American people.

Article 10 of the Constitution says that anyone caught printing currency in America without the gold or silver to back it up is a traitor and should be executed for treason. Capital Hill gave the Federal Reserve permission to print billions of dollors a few month ago, with no gold or silver to back up the printed bills. Lets just do what the Constitution says, execute the entire government for treason, and start over. Maybe this time we can get it right.

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me what reccession is all about? and how does it affect our community? i still am confused :( i need brief explanation

the definition as i understand it is 3 straight quarters of "negative growth" what exactly that means im not sure since growth by definition cant be negative

If you ask me i think its just part of a natural cycle

DeletedUser5046

hmm..so its like being a grown up but never growing up O_O

dng...anyway ive had read a story before.... :D...ill edit tis post after i searched for it ^^

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's a downward spiral (we can't say that anymore apparently; in schools and media) but the mechanics of it work.

You could blame a lot of people, most people, it's best not to focus on just one group of people or ignore your own part in it. Rich banking families defiantly don't get enough attention though.

DeletedUser

I hope by "rich banking families" you're not referring to ridiculous conspiracy theory...

THE ROCKAFELLERS DID IT