read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser283

I think the argument is needed... it seems that there is a lot of people who are really excited about families.

Freaking Amen to that..familes are destorying world 15 of tribal wars and my tribe is commited to taking them out and thus will our town(made up in its core by my tribe members) will be commited to kicking the butt of any(whatever you can replace point whoring with in this game) newbs who want to play a game of hugs instead of war.

Nobody ever said anything about playing a game of hugs.... But these families want to be able to play how THEY want to play.... Which people shouldn't stop that from happening

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody ever said anything about playing a game of hugs.... But these families want to be able to play how THEY want to play.... Which people shouldn't stop that from happening

But they will try to stop us from playing the game the way it was designed.

I have no desire to sit here and turn this into a build/recruit contest. Which is exactly when they are doing.

DeletedUser

P&P

Well, blow me. Now I know I am in trouble. I did not know I was gonna have to pay p&p on this game. Good heavens, Postage and Packing, just to get myself heard on the forums. I hope someone is going to send me an invoice.

What's p&p ?

Sorry to be thick here.

Yes, I do know it goes with the territory, but I do not have a family (yet), so have no one to tell me these things. Sniff, sniff.

DeletedUser

Ill have a tea with you springer, Never realised you were from the good ole Blighty?

DeletedUser

Fox

Let me say one last post to you Hightower, And i mean my last, I dont even try to create p+p, That is just another figment of your warped mind.

Fox. Am so disappointed in you. You never said you sucked. I thought you were good with words. Have seen your writings and always thought they lent a certain light and airy feeling to conversations. Will speak with you later and deal with you then. May have to book you on a course to get you better prepared for p&p (whatever that is).

DeletedUser283

But they will try to stop us from playing the game the way it was designed.

I have no desire to sit here and turn this into a build/recruit contest. Which is exactly when they are doing.

The way it was designed? The same way Tribalwars was designed? You can have families in almost ANY online game

I really don't believe this will be any different... and to be honest, it might be a bit more fun... the wars would be on a larger scale... only thing that sucks is you cant demolish a town :(

so there is no way to really stop a family from forming and keep recruiting

DeletedUser

not sure if im the only one who reads Hightowers posts, but after careful analysis i've came to the conclusion that he is never wrong.
this makes him epic, which makes him even more right.

Listen to the tower.

DeletedUser

Yorkshire

Ill have a tea with you springer, Never realised you were from the good ole Blighty?

Yorkshireman, born and bred
Strong int (the t is silent) Arm
Thick int (the t is still silent) head

Or, so they say :)

DeletedUser

Fox. Am so disappointed in you. You never said you sucked. I thought you were good with words. Have seen your writings and always thought they lent a certain light and airy feeling to conversations. Will speak with you later and deal with you then. May have to book you on a course to get you better prepared for p&p (whatever that is).

Do you guys need a little privacy and some lubrication?

Status
Not open for further replies.