Would you like Inno to do the edit PROPERLY and make items worth the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tortojcla

Dear The West players, I know many of you and I know that many of you have been through a lot if not all the changest InnoGames did to the game since the release. And I, as a 10 year old player can't stay silent about looking at more and more disbalance they make. As an example just take a look on the new sets, it's all just different names and appearance of the items, but skill bonuses are even descending and what I mean by that is, you can remember, we had in one point a set "Moonshiner set" which had pants with +1 skill per level whereas today we have brand new sets giving pathetic 0.2 skill per level, but that's just a beginning.. What I am concerned about the most is the fact that the freshly edited "Hats" are so disbalanced and so disproperly edited that it makes no sense at all! My finest example to try to explain to you what I mean is down below:

Fancy bowler hat:
-Level required: 40
-Price tag: $6,240
Skill bonuses:
+0.62 Toughness
+0.62 Horseback riding
+0.63 Repairing
+0.63 Trading

Fancy bowler hat.png

VS

Blue cavalry hat
-Level required: 142
-Price tag: $21,300
Skill bonuses:
+0.02 Strength
+0.02 Mobility
+0.02 Dexterity
+0.02 Charisma
+0.56 Stamina
+0.56 Aiming
+0.56 Shooting
+0.56 Trading

Blue cavalry hat.png

Now tell me, why would we need 102 more levels and more than triple times higher price tag for an item that has less skill bonus? Does it make any sense? And this is not a unique case, all the hats above level 100 are like this, and so will other items be if they edit them like this! Pants, Jackets, Belts, Shoes! Do you want it like this or you want it properly made so you have a point in advancing more levels.

And here is my concept how to properly do this, since everything except skill bonuses is outrageously big (labor points need), (weapon damage), (luck drop need), to justify the price and level requirement of those items, it should look like this at least:

Blue cavalry hat for example again:
Blue cavalry hat
-Level required: 142
-Price tag: $21,300
Skill bonuses:
+0.1 Strength
+0.1 Mobility
+0.1 Dexterity
+0.1 Charisma
+1.12 Stamina
+1.12 Aiming
+1.12 Shooting
+1.12 Trading

So it looks like this at level 150:
+15 Strength

+15 Mobility
+15 Dexterity
+15 Charisma
+168 Stamina
+168 Aiming
+168 Shooting

+168 Trading

Of course, this is just an example of the idea, it can be more dynamic by not putting the same bonus for every skill and attribute, but it's just made to show you the vision.
So please, take your time and read it, and after you understood everything put your vote what do you think about it. We need every vote and we need your help, for better tomorrow!

Thank you all! Torto.:lovetw:

RaiderTr

I think you will have more chance in Beta forum where actually have been a lot of comments.

As to "Power Creep" (aka "Bombastic" sets)
We don't need it.
But at the same time, we shouldn't be going backwards either. Because we can't ignore the previous sets that still exists/can be gathered.

So we need, either nice alternatives that are worthy to have, or small steps forward.

However, that would require the previous sets-play styles to be well balanced.

ghafour

A small improvement would indeed be nice but the improvement that you suggest is just... weird. a single hat is giving more sps than what a level 150 player has accumulated? nah lol. but I do agree that higher level items should be stronger than lower level ones

Thanatoss

100% agree i think they have done many mistakes

@RaiderTr what do you mean? Not everyone plays in old worlds. And powercreep is always going to be a problem since event sets exist/are upgradable.
And what do you mean by "alternatives"? Everyone wears the best/meta items

RaiderTr

Talking of Tombola items that will come in future, compared to the current ones.
(Since he compared Moonshiner set to newer ones)

Tortojcla

We have to do something about this as soon as possible! Even the luck drop system is way too weak and small... With 2000 trading skills on arizona I got only 15k luck WITH HIGHE INCOME premium! And what's with the highest level items? Most expensive item is Ulysses Grant's Shell Jacket worth $61k, and it's only possible to get it from premium boxes! So why are they "dropable" on jobs when no job can do it! And the other items... Fancy, grey etc. a lot of them are above $20k price tag, so think about it too, don't just be a person who complains about the game not improving and then when somebody offers you to vote against it YOU VOTE NO! I'm extremely disappointed in such persons...

Vagabonden

We have to do something about this as soon as possible! Even the luck drop system is way too weak and small... With 2000 trading skills on arizona I got only 15k luck WITH HIGHE INCOME premium! And what's with the highest level items? Most expensive item is Ulysses Grant's Shell Jacket worth $61k, and it's only possible to get it from premium boxes! So why are they "dropable" on jobs when no job can do it! And the other items... Fancy, grey etc. a lot of them are above $20k price tag, so think about it too, don't just be a person who complains about the game not improving and then when somebody offers you to vote against it YOU VOTE NO! I'm extremely disappointed in such persons...

i get 14k at level 140 with 987 trading :O how can you only have 15k?

Alduin

Well, i see

+5 strength/dextery/mobility/charisma
+128 shooting/stamina/aiming/trading

on +5 blue cavalry hat for level 150. Am i missing something or failed to understand you ?

Tortojcla

Well, i see

+5 strength/dextery/mobility/charisma
+128 shooting/stamina/aiming/trading

on +5 blue cavalry hat for level 150. Am i missing something or failed to understand you ?
You understood it good friend, it gives 5 of each attributes and 4x128 skill points which is just not worth upgrading it to level 5 which then costs $9 millions and it's not even giving you as much as a hat from level 40! So at the end it's not worth the money, not worth level advancing, not worth waiting for it and not worth upgrading it. And on top of all the more trading skills you have, the less effect you gain.

Alduin

I think the point is, Fancy Bowler Hat only has trading while Blue Cavalry Hat has shooting stamina and trading. Luck calculated by how much LP you have not with how much trading you have as far as i know. As Blue Cavalry Hat giving more LP for atleast lato my personal opinion sides with using this one rather than Fancy Bowler Hat.

Tortojcla

I think the point is, Fancy Bowler Hat only has trading while Blue Cavalry Hat has shooting stamina and trading. Luck calculated by how much LP you have not with how much trading you have as far as i know. As Blue Cavalry Hat giving more LP for atleast lato my personal opinion sides with using this one rather than Fancy Bowler Hat.
It gives more LP to a certain job, in this case Lead Trading Office, but it gives less skill points in overall and it costs 15k more and 102 levels more to advance compared to Fancy bowler hat, so that is my point. Why charge something 21k and 142 levels when you can get similar or better for 6k and 40 levels instead.

Tortojcla

I've seen people using fancy felt hat for duels and it's the same case like with trading. It's about level 50 and it gives a lot more skill points than duel purpose hats on level 100+

Alduin

I've seen people using fancy felt hat for duels and it's the same case like with trading. It's about level 50 and it gives a lot more skill points than duel purpose hats on level 100+

I am using both Fancy Felt Hat and Black Felt Hat :p As playing LD dueler i badly need HP on duels otherwise i hate breaking set.

Tortojcla

I am using both Fancy Felt Hat and Black Felt Hat :p As playing LD dueler i badly need HP on duels otherwise i hate breaking set.
You see. That's what I'm talking about, why don't you use Cavalry hat or forage hat or denim hat from higher levels? Because they are way too expensive and they give less skills :)

Tortojcla

Wonder if the next LCM will go back and fix the hats, or just plough on with the neck items :-D
I honestly hope someone noticed us here talking trying to make a change that will revive the game! :D You and I play it since 1800s and it would be kind from Inno to finally listen to us!