Would you like Inno to do the edit PROPERLY and make items worth the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Thank you everyone for their feedback about our item rebalancing updates.

We are changing bonuses based on your feedback, especially the one sent on beta server, before live release. If you have any exact suggestions how to change the bonuses of the already rebalanced items (or other items which were still not improved), please feel free to share it with us, and I would be more than happy to pass it on for further consideration.

RaiderTr

Well, not "exact suggestion" but old bonuses were.. designed for pre-2.0 version..
So.. Most are useless basically. Even if you make Stats very high. (Like Stamina was a thing for Fort Battles, now it's not)

One should consider that. Apart from consistency.
Same goes for "generic" Sets (like Gentleman etc)

Also the pricing.. Some (high level) gear are quite expensive and not worth to update at all.

Miw

Thank you everyone for their feedback about our item rebalancing updates.

We are changing bonuses based on your feedback, especially the one sent on beta server, before live release. If you have any exact suggestions how to change the bonuses of the already rebalanced items (or other items which were still not improved), please feel free to share it with us, and I would be more than happy to pass it on for further consideration.

How about this, a suggestion that would please just one single person in the whole game.
But what do you have to lose, why not make this one just a tiny bit useful?? :)
It's so fancy, it's a shame to have it rot away forever in the inventory.

Skærmbillede 2021-08-07 kl. 21.23.51.png

If you have any exact suggestions how to change the bonuses of the already rebalanced items (or other items which were still not improved), please feel free to share it with us

"if you have exact suggestions" = "If you can do the product manager's job bc it's obvious they can't do it"

Honestly, I don't know if anyone has an efficient tool to map out the entire line of gear and make it equitable. There is probably gear (maya's shawl) that was perfect for ver1.0 and useless since 2012

Personally, I think the process of changing the shop gear is just a diversion tactic from real issues. Can't the executive team, product manager and developer(s) come up with better changes than changing stats for shop gear?

RaiderTr

It's fine that they are doing what they should've done almost a decade ago, but 2 weeks to update few dozens of items (and wrongly at that) doesn't feel right while we have many more pressing real game-breaking issues.

Tortojcla

I have an exact suggestion, you should add bonuses over 1 skill per level for items above level 100, let's put it like this:
Level 100-110 items gives +1 skill per level
Level 110-120 items gives +1.1 skill per level
Level 120-130 items gives +1.2 skill per level
Level 130-140 items gives +1.3 skill per level
Level 140-150 items gives +1.4 skill per level
Level 150 items gives 1.5 skill per level

Also worth pointing is that we need to update shop and named glowing guns! As of now they yield no skill nor Fort Battle bonuses so they should give a lot of skills and FF bonuses, but also we would need diversity meaning some of them would be good for trading jobs by giving better drop chances, some for more income by giving more money from jobs and some for experience and product drop chances. Think about it and in future, we could have some sets made of ordinary items that already exist like indian set or gentleman set.

Thanatoss

Well, not "exact suggestion" but old bonuses were.. designed for pre-2.0 version..
So.. Most are useless basically. Even if you make Stats very high. (Like Stamina was a thing for Fort Battles, now it's not)

Do you think they should add stamina back in the ff formulas? I think they should

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
How about this, a suggestion that would please just one single person in the whole game.
But what do you have to lose, why not make this one just a tiny bit useful?? :)
It's so fancy, it's a shame to have it rot away forever in the inventory.

View attachment 2557
I am not sure how much a priority will be, but I will definitely pass it on.

Sadly there are many similar items
If we may think about rebalancing them, we will ask for suggestions, so we can start with the one which you really would like to. Please follow our Facebook Group, because that may be a place where this can happen.

"if you have exact suggestions" = "If you can do the product manager's job bc it's obvious they can't do it"

Honestly, I don't know if anyone has an efficient tool to map out the entire line of gear and make it equitable. There is probably gear (maya's shawl) that was perfect for ver1.0 and useless since 2012

Personally, I think the process of changing the shop gear is just a diversion tactic from real issues. Can't the executive team, product manager and developer(s) come up with better changes than changing stats for shop gear?
Of course we do not expect to do our job, but in my opinion, if you can share with us how you would design the bonuses, we may have a better understanding of your demands, and we can work on finding the perfect balance.

I have an exact suggestion, you should add bonuses over 1 skill per level for items above level 100, let's put it like this:
Level 100-110 items gives +1 skill per level
Level 110-120 items gives +1.1 skill per level
Level 120-130 items gives +1.2 skill per level
Level 130-140 items gives +1.3 skill per level
Level 140-150 items gives +1.4 skill per level
Level 150 items gives 1.5 skill per level

Also worth pointing is that we need to update shop and named glowing guns! As of now they yield no skill nor Fort Battle bonuses so they should give a lot of skills and FF bonuses, but also we would need diversity meaning some of them would be good for trading jobs by giving better drop chances, some for more income by giving more money from jobs and some for experience and product drop chances. Think about it and in future, we could have some sets made of ordinary items that already exist like indian set or gentleman set.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I will forward it!

Tortojcla

I am not sure how much a priority will be, but I will definitely pass it on.

If we may think about rebalancing them, we will ask for suggestions, so we can start with the one which you really would like to. Please follow our Facebook Group, because that may be a place where this can happen.

Of course we do not expect to do our job, but in my opinion, if you can share with us how you would design the bonuses, we may have a better understanding of your demands, and we can work on finding the perfect balance.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I will forward it!
I'm thinking with developers/moderators like you we have a great chance of reviving the game to the max and making it better than ever, just think about it, nobody would play something for over a decade without loving and enjoying it :) I love The West and want The Best for it!