Rattlesnake Junction Is Now Recruiting

DeletedUser

Rattlesnake Junction is a quaint little town, nestled between Rattlesnake River and Rattlesnake Canyon. The location is perfect for those who want to work and adventure, but not too close to the large dueling towns. We have quick access to top quality jobs though.

I plan to keep the town fairly small, resident-wise (2-5 residents), so this will be a tight-knit community, preferring quality over quantity.

We have a level 3 bank and level 3 shops already. I'm currently working on the hotel, to get it up to par as well.

I'm a pure worker and plan to do most/all of the building myself, so I'm mainly looking for Adventurers right now, to add cash to the treasury and help the town grow. Duelers and soldiers are also welcome, but may find it a little boring, as I'm not very close to "the action". Also, we probably won't be participating in any fort battles any time soon.

Only serious, long-term players need apply. Your level is not important, but I prefer intelligent players, in the 20-55 year old range, with good communication skills. Teenagers who just want to goof off should not apply. Also, town hoppers, looking for a quick shop discount should not apply. I will do history checks on all applicants.

If any of this interests you, please come and check us out. Rattlesnake Junction is located one county/gridline south of dead center of the map, in world 8. To apply for residency, please message JeffersonGreenwood in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rattlesnake Junction now has 2 residents. Also, the hotel is now up to level 2 and is next on my list to upgrade (to level 3). Our General Store has a donkey and a pony for sale, as well as Indian necklaces and bandanas. Our Tailor has several fine hats, shoes and shirts for sale too. Our Gunsmith also has a Precise Slingshot (Quest item) and a Brittle Bow (5-130 damage). Shopping passes are currently only $75, but will be going up after I upgrade the shops, so don't delay.

Last edited by a moderator: