Rather disappointed in adventure reward

DeletedUser

So, I saved up my veteran points, 5000 of them, to buy a loot chest.

I was rather disappointed to get the potion of mojo, which I could have just bought for 150.

I know that you can`t guarantee a FANTASTIC reward every time, but to spend 5000 to get something I could have just spent 150 for is disappointing.

I probably won`t be playing a lot of adventures any more, as the reward just does not seem worth it.

DeletedUser22685

I was rather disappointed to get the potion of mojo, which I could have just bought for 150.

I know that you can`t guarantee a FANTASTIC reward every time, but to spend 5000 to get something I could have just spent 150 for is disappointing.

I probably won`t be playing a lot of adventures any more, as the reward just does not seem worth it.

The devs don't seem to have quite mastered the art of choosing cost-appropriate rewards. You can see the same thing in every tombola where things like potions of a new beginning are worth 800 nuggets and iron chests insult anybody who pays even a cent for them. It wouldn't be so worrying if they were actually trying to balance these things, but adventure - and tombola - rewards have remained practically the same from the outset, despite overwhelming player feedback and promises to the contrary.

Snr Sarg

The very reason I no longer play Adventures, just not worth the effort.

Just another nail in The West's coffin lid

DeletedUser36559

The only reason I don't play adventurers anymore is due to the balancing issues, nothing has been sorted out yet and when you lose 50 games in a row even with full outlaw's and a outlaw lvl 1 rifle then what's the point honestly...

Abydos1

Eventually they will get that 'promised' update for adventures...haha, just have to wait months and months. I still manage to get a win here and there when someone decides to be offline on the other team. The drop rate for loot chests is really atrocious plus getting anything good from them is even worse percentage...it's why I still yet to get an Outlaw Rifle in over 900 Adventures played. Everybody must of gotten all those before they nerfed the drop rate for them which I think is unfair for the rest of us but I don't mind really because my Romeo Crossbow keeps me alive somewhat with high HP bonus though the upgraded outlaw rifle people can still knock me out quite fast even with me having over 4500 HP. I really just play for the daily quest and now I play a little more for the hearts (up to 50 if a win) but it isn't much. Adventures are not good for beginners since the people there aren't really patient enough to teach them when they get sent into the fire...I do advise new players to actually ask and listen to the vets if they do want to learn how to play since if they don't they will die very quickly if not in just 1 round. Best of luck and try to have some fun even though it isn't easy to in this game.

DeletedUser36979

Such a shame, something in The West that is not ridiculously easy.

We aren't talking about difficulty, but useless crap as reward...
Fact is that InnoGames have nearly killed adventures themselves by sitting on their hands and doing nothing to improve adventures.
Why waste time on something that can't give you anything useful? Even the Outlaw set is outdated and useless

foscock

Banned
We aren't talking about difficulty, but useless crap as reward...
Fact is that InnoGames have nearly killed adventures themselves by sitting on their hands and doing nothing to improve adventures.
Why waste time on something that can't give you anything useful? Even the Outlaw set is outdated and useless

For something that you are declaring dead, adventures seem to be busy 24/7. As far as wasting time goes, you could say that about the entire game, or any game for that matter.

Outlaw set is useless? I use pieces of it in quite a few jobs. And it's certainly not useless for adventures. If you have any "useless" boots or saddles on El Dorado I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

DeletedUser36979

For something that you are declaring dead, adventures seem to be busy 24/7. As far as wasting time goes, you could say that about the entire game, or any game for that matter.

Outlaw set is useless? I use pieces of it in quite a few jobs. And it's certainly not useless for adventures. If you have any "useless" boots or saddles on El Dorado I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Why would I have that? I don't do adventures, since I have no need for mojo. Last time I tried, I left the queue after 3 hours... that is what I call wasting time and I am glad that the quest is not part of the main questlines.
It is not wasting time spending it on a game, when the game actually provides you with the entertainment you are after. See the difference? :laugh:

foscock

Banned
If you spent 3 hours in the queue then I suspect it was either a very long time ago or you had your own connection problem. Either way, you weren't missing out on anything else in the game for 3 hours so it was hardly a huge time waste.

Many people get entertainment from adventures. You're not one of them, and that's fine. Many people also seem to get entertainment from building a church or doing LTO 24/7, which I would find totally boring, but I'm not going to tell them they are wasting their time and they aren't getting enough benefit.

DeletedUser36979

If you spent 3 hours in the queue then I suspect it was either a very long time ago or you had your own connection problem. Either way, you weren't missing out on anything else in the game for 3 hours so it was hardly a huge time waste.

Many people get entertainment from adventures. You're not one of them, and that's fine. Many people also seem to get entertainment from building a church or doing LTO 24/7, which I would find totally boring, but I'm not going to tell them they are wasting their time and they aren't getting enough benefit.

Nope, that was resently, and I have a stable connection. The problem is the lack of people on smaller markets that want to play.

Adventures are entertaining... waiting i queue is not.
Many have given up on adventures because of the loot. Loot chest are too random, and getting a decent item from them is too random as well.
Getting mojo, which can be bought for 150, in a chest you just gave 5000 for, that is just plain stupid, and even InnoGreed should have realised that, and done something about it, but no nuggets to be sold by fixing it, so they won't.

Pankreas PorFavor

Rewards for adventures definitely need to be changed, there's no doubt about it. As a start, probably the best option would be for the loot chests to contain outlaw items, and outlaw items only. If we get flooded with those items it can be changed, but I doubt that will happen.

DeletedUser36559

Or maybe if we could spend veteran points on those FF bonds in shop just anything to make it more enticing for players to keep playing.

DeletedUser26820

I went 2 full cycles of attending adventures to 5000 veteran points to purchase a chest. I ended up with 7 of them so 2 from purchases, 5 from luck drops in the adventures.

Got 2 outlaw rifles, a "H" weapon, 1 outlaw belt and 1 outlaw coat.
The other 2 chests contained buffs.

And, no, I didn't pray before I opened them....

asdf124

I went 2 full cycles of attending adventures to 5000 veteran points to purchase a chest. I ended up with 7 of them so 2 from purchases, 5 from luck drops in the adventures.

Got 2 outlaw rifles, a "H" weapon, 1 outlaw belt and 1 outlaw coat.
The other 2 chests contained buffs.

And, no, I didn't pray before I opened them....

Your a lucky njub, I never got that lucky cause I think I don't get that much or even more buffs/cheques(18 luck boost bs)(or worse the luck charms)

Luck charms, money cheques and mojos should all be removed(The worse luck for a person the higher his chances for something great is what it's supposedly fairest approach)

DeletedUser

played adventure for the first time today and i gotta say it s nice to have a multi game whenever u wanna play it

DeletedUser26820

Votcarul --

You haven't visited a FF on Briscoe where one alliance owns 39 of the 42 forts and has not lost a battle this year.

If a toon can set jobs or quests or building or travel or whatever, and then have time to invest another dynamic of the game while chatting with all his buddies, an adventure is a good dynamic to queue up.

You never know... you might get fos, Kenz, Johnny45s, Mistress Monica, or a ton or "heavy hitters" or you team that could result in being 250 vp's closer to getting a 5000 vp loot chest.