• Start date

DeletedUser3717

Rate the persons signature above you out of 10

It's really simple

Look at their signature

7/10 or something.

Have fun!

DeletedUser3717

Thanks for that, Your just angry at me for telling you to stop making crappy threads.

0/10.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, Your just angry at me for telling you to stop making crappy threads.

0/10.

no im mad that it says shun gizmo501 and the Mods are not doing anything about it

cragsterboy gets and 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

3/10

Giz, hello, you basically said to jordon "no I'm not angry at that I'm angry at you telling me to stop making crappy threads"...you could've just said yes that is what you're angry at.

DeletedUser

70%

no I am not

im mad that I posted something about John and I got an infraction. and she has something about me and it is still there. which means favoritism.

DeletedUser

70%

no I am not

im mad that I posted something about John and I got an infraction. and she has something about me and it is still there. which means favoritism.

Like bloody hell it does!
Have you any idea how many infractions Elmyr and Violette has given me?
Didn't think so.
I'd advice you to shut up, but you are completely unable to avoid running your mouth with the slightest of brain activity to back it up.

As for the siggy:
0/10, because obviously you do care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

70%

no I am not

I'm male idiot.

It isn't favoritism, You have no clue if John gets infracted or not so don't go about making crappy assumptions.

Just stop talking and go with the flow..

0/10 for Giz again and 7/10 for dark

DeletedUser

I have to give john 8 / 10 because he quoted me. (trying to be a little modest)

Giz i give you a 1 / 10 because you didn't quote Popeye. I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

DeletedUser

I have to give john 8 / 10 because he quoted me. (trying to be a little modest)

Giz i give you a 1 / 10 because you didn't quote Popeye. I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

9/10 for saying brave men run in your family 4/10 for linking to that site

I got it off of a guy from youtube that goes by fatherjudgment (I had to change 1 word because of a sware)

DeletedUser8950

Like bloody hell it does!
Have you any idea how many infractions Elmyr and Violette has given me?
Didn't think so.
I'd advice you to shut up, but you are completely unable to avoid running your mouth with the slightest of brain activity to back it up.

As for the siggy:
0/10, because obviously you do care.
yeah I know for a fact JR got a infraction for use of the f-word.
Cheers jordy:)
8/10 iggyberto

DeletedUser

Thanks made it specially, it was annoying opening a new topic and straight away *****in like 2 fat women over the last piece of chocolate :( it spoils a perfectly stable topic and tuns it into a free for all lol.

Hey why not 10/10? ha

DeletedUser8950

Thanks made it specially, it was annoying opening a new topic and straight away *****in like 2 fat women over the last piece of chocolate :( it spoils a perfectly stable topic and tuns it into a free for all lol.

Hey why not 10/10? ha
Yep, have to agree with you.
I'm saving 10 for something that makes me fall off my chair laughing or something, which probably means they'll be infracted for it:laugh: