Rate the signature above you!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3717
  • Start date

DeletedUser5046

5/10

thanks for te rate (i was about to delete it but hmm. . ill think about it again. .)

DeletedUser

7 / 10 because I have not yet been accepted into the church of the onion even though from everything I can tell it is along my belief system more than anything else. Then again, I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

7 / 10 because I have not yet been accepted into the church of the onion even though from everything I can tell it is along my belief system more than anything else. Then again, I could be wrong.

But you shall be welcomed with open arms into the Curch of the Onion.

I welcome you, as a brother in the infinite layers of Onions wisdom.

DeletedUser

Go to the Church of the Onion, reivew the wsidom there, and you may yet come to learn the true ways of the Onion.

DeletedUser8950

"I am me, You don't have to like me or agree with me, I don't care.
shun Jordon987"
-Giz's sig

Lmao, great originality gizmo! No one ever had that idea before! And we all have a reason to shun Jordon...no wait, only you do(n't).

You officialy get 0 :p

DeletedUser8950

Go to the Church of the Onion, reivew the wsidom there, and you may yet come to learn the true ways of the Onion.
I will try, oh great exalted prophet of the all powerful ever-mighty all-knowledgeable, extremly elusive and *gasp* power radiating Onion!;)

DeletedUser

Ok, I will work on it so that I can get a 10 score. The closest I ever came to a ten was when I was working on a scale of 1 to 100