Rare items are not.

Tucker Blue

Steel lined box, Loot chest and the Very rare Okt chest need to be put in Uncommon and replaced with ACTUAL rare items.

My last 5 blue category prizes contained:
2 iron clad boxes (completely useless)
1 loot chest (8 hour drop rate bonus........but i have 81 Ratts with Fish.....so again, completely useless)
Very Rare Okt chest with a Seminole's Axe (completely useless, will sell for $3750 to mobile trader)

i got a duplicate Baker Apron from 5th.

36000 pretzels used for crap that i couldn't even sell for more than 20k!!!!!!

WHY ARE THESE THINGS IN THE RARE CATEGORY???????????????????????? yep i AM pissed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Did you notice there is a potion drop for the 48k spin? I thought those days were gone.

I'm going to do one 48k spin but I promise you....I'll get the damn potion again. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Tucker Blue

2xuTeyM

https://imgur.com/a/2xuTeyM
Again......this is ridiculous. Are these drops coded to get crappier the longer the event goes? i'm serious. Inno staff, are they coded to get crappier?

45000 pretzels down the craphole now. The last 6 spins are so stupid this can't be crap luck.

THREE steel lined boxes in last 6 spins? A loot crate and a worthless okt chest....er i mean rare okt chest. pffffffff

WOOOOOW!!! Jean Bautista de Crap's sandals!!!! i can sell them to mobile trader for a WHOPPING $1020!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING USE FOR 9000 PRETZELS!!!!!

bs

Bucksnort don't do it. Even getting one of the weapons isn't worth it. The chance you'll get a full set chest is less than 3%.

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

https://imgur.com/a/wlpiAiY

After another duplicate baker apron and another duplicate munich pants we're right back to the steel lined boxes.

***INNO STAFF ATTENTION***

Why is something i can buy in at least 50 towns in Galveston considered rare? Do i need to start a petition to remove steel lined box from a category it clearly does not fit in? i will.

DeletedUser39379

https://imgur.com/a/wlpiAiY

After another duplicate baker apron and another duplicate munich pants we're right back to the steel lined boxes.

***INNO STAFF ATTENTION***

Why is something i can buy in at least 50 towns in Galveston considered rare? Do i need to start a petition to remove steel lined box from a category it clearly does not fit in? i will.

Better question, why is a steel lines boxes (175 bonds in de UP shop) in the rare category, while there are 100 and especially 250 bonds letters in the category beneath that, which can be spend on much more than just steel lined boxes. That some rewards in the same category are better than others is logic, otherwise you would need 20+ categories, but having a reward in a category while rewards from a lower one outclasses it in every way is just bull****.
upload_2019-10-14_12-28-48.png

Please remove steel lined boxes from event next time, or at least put them in the category where they belong.

Tucker Blue

*****THIS THREAD IS NOW A PETITION TO HAVE STEEL LINED BOXES REMOVED FROM "RARE" CATEGORY OF TOMBOLA SPINS*****
(replace with nothing, the category can stand to lose one item flat out)

TO SUBMIT A VOTE TO HAVE STEEL LINED BOX REMOVED TYPE "AYE" IN ALL CAPS. (so it's clearly visible)

DeletedUser15368

well you'll be glad to hear they aren't in the flower gambling simulation, but there's like a 1/32 chance of getting something good, so that's not a game for smart people.

Aye tho, get steel lined chests removed from all the gambling simulations.

Depdawg0012

AYE - Steel Lined Box is a little outdated even for new players. Maybe replace the Steel Box with a Better chest/box or update the items in the box more in line with a rare drop.

HelenBack

AYE!!!

Those boxes never seem to have anything decent in them... It may also be time to look over what is in each box/chest. Who wants to buy a box for $5.8k or 175 Bonds/Nuggets only to get some crappy gear that you already have a dozen of? Make all of the chests have something worthwhile in them. While you're at it.. That Bag with a "Rare" product..? May wanna revamp that one too. ;)