P&P Ranking Your Enemy....

DeletedUser22575

@tj... give me one. single. example. of a time I hid in a battle? oh and partial quotes and getting sentences out of context is a trade mark of yellow journalism, do try for a job a the enquirer.... we all know u have a god given talent for spinning tales and flaming:hmf:

I didn't flame anyone in my post.

But nice try at trying to spin truth into fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

still no example.... and i don't even require screenshots, just, you know, of the top of your head:p!

DeletedUser22685

TJ never said you were the culprit of hiding in battles. He said it was CRO towns, not one particular player. The only time he even mentioned your name was to quote you on something you said on your town, so there's still no reference to you being the one in question. It is totally unreasonable and irrelevant for you to demand an example of you hiding in battle when TJ didn't ever imply there was one to give.

DeletedUser24603

TJ never said you were the culprit of hiding in battles. He said it was CRO towns, not one particular player. The only time he even mentioned your name was to quote you on something you said on your town, so there's still no reference to you being the one in question. It is totally unreasonable and irrelevant for you to demand an example of you hiding in battle when TJ didn't ever imply there was one to give.

Although maybe Blackfyre is being defensive because he is feeling guilty. ;)

DeletedUser

no blackfyre is a solid fighter. he isnt afraid to step in front, he will let you know where he is when needing a swap, and more often than not he gets killed because others arent willing to replace him in the line of fire

which is why i cant figure why he is defending the guys that leave him hanging

DeletedUser28121

TJ is generalizing, he is accusing all players from Cro towns... Being a part of one it is quite natural to assume that he is including me in his rantings.... plus he partially quoted me (taking out the only thing he could spin around ofc) so i believe futurama that i'm well within my rights to ask him to back his allegations... :hmf:

ohh and my heart swells sooo, to read the first response comment by berkie in which she is actually nice to me (small things, they make me happy so:D) thank you....:D

@ fred.... not being defensive and not feeling guilty, fred, but that does not mean i support everything done in battles by my side (and it is not just Cro ppl, quite a lot of hiders, and plenty of disorganization as well)....

@ gaga... feel free to worship me :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

TJ is generalizing, he is accusing all players from Cro towns... Being a part of one it is quite natural to assume that he is including me in his rantings.... plus he partially quoted me (taking out the only thing he could spin around ofc) .....

Oh we both know when you are talking about things in general you are talking about things on the average, not a specific individual. All you have done here is try and manipulate things and further prove my point about Cro Beer towns and manipulation.

As far as quoting you here, I will do it again refreshing your memory to what context I did so.

true some were more liberal with orders the other night but that, as well, has its merit....

This was discussed by both Rat and myself in the context of players lagging behind and not following orders. And when players do that others are dying because of it and that is not even remotely debatable and they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.

As we both know the key to success in fort battles is players following orders. If there is disagreements to tactics used in battle they need to be discussed before the battle, or in the after battle critique, during the battle players need to continue to follow the orders and do the best they can to win.

But you as a black hat of a Cro Beer town have said quite clearly in your comment that I have quoted that being "liberal with orders...has merits". In other words its ok for players not to follow orders.

No wonder Rat and his crew have such problems trying to do fort battles under those conditions.

DeletedUser

TJ speaketh the truth, on cro and on the game 'manipulation/loophole' tactics some seem to go out of their way to find and exploit.

I understand why Black is trying to defend his townmates but really you should just give up, its not just an Arizona thing with these same players, it seems their personal game is far more important to them than the 'team' side of things.

Everyside on every world has players that dont follow orders or are just selfish, dont rank them if they wont change their ways, 20 selfish players arnt going to have much fun declaring on forts alone.

DeletedUser28121

tj for gods sake how the hell am i being manipulative here!?!!? am i perhaps swaying the public opinion to benefit me? hardly, it seems:no:! i'll concede that the 'liberal' part was perhaps written a bit liberally but it was meant for pat and not for you to nitpick tj! pat understands the context in which that was written.... fyi, cro players are more than capable to move as unit and to follow orders, that they chose not to is a different matter (mostly because, at the battle we r talking about here, if anyone remembers it, lol, they were ordered to die in an already lost battle; that battle was lost when the mount failed utterly)... i could have influenced some of them, sure, but i chose not to.... a point had to be made..... and until we get on the same page here pat i foresee unhinged getting poor xp in half filled battles throughout.... procrastinators unite.....tomorrow:laugh:!

DeletedUser22575

tj for gods sake how the hell am i being manipulative here!?!!? am i perhaps swaying the public opinion to benefit me? hardly, it seems:no:! i'll concede that the 'liberal' part was perhaps written a bit liberally but it was meant for pat and not for you to nitpick tj! pat understands the context in which that was written.... fyi, cro players are more than capable to move as unit and to follow orders, that they chose not to is a different matter (mostly because, at the battle we r talking about here, if anyone remembers it, lol, they were ordered to die in an already lost battle; that battle was lost when the mount failed utterly)... i could have influenced some of them, sure, but i chose not to.... a point had to be made..... and until we get on the same page here pat i foresee unhinged getting poor xp in half filled battles throughout.... procrastinators unite.....tomorrow:laugh:!

You quite simple tried to manipulate my comments about things in general to you specifically in order to distract from the points I made about players lagging behind, not following orders, etc, and now are trying to justify why they did it with the "old battle was lost" excuse. They are going to die if they are loosing no matter what.

Might as well act as a team and die as a team instead of lagging behind and trying for a few extra selfish exp by letting the others die while you do. But then thats just not the way Cro Beers towns are is it.

DeletedUser

well black thats an issue, when a group of people 'decide' the battle is 'over' before it actually is... surely its for the leader to decide when the attack/defence is failed not just for individuals... otherwise everyone would hang at the back just incase its going to fail so they can make sure they atleast survive a few more rounds...

DeletedUser28121

man, it seems i better hold my trap shut... i'm just giving u guys ammo :D.... *tucks his tail between his legs and slowly backs away*

in any case, i hope the battles in w13 get better concerning the UN opposition ALL-AROUND otherwise they won't be worth the trouble...

DeletedUser22575

man, it seems i better hold my trap shut... i'm just giving u guys ammo :D.... *tucks his tail between his legs and slowly backs away*

in any case, i hope the battles in w13 get better concerning the UN opposition ALL-AROUND otherwise they won't be worth the trouble...

We all hope they do Blackfyre. I think everyone wants good close battles.

Now slink on off :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

All I can say is Thank You!!!

meaning what, dacajun?!:blink:

if u have something u wish to discuss then by all means do that... do not flame the situation by throwing fits and disappearing for days! my first post in this thread was a partial response to your post and this is how u sound yourself after that.... you leave kofi and tj to battle it out with me and then log on to post this ambiguous 'thank you'?! well, my dear caj, u r welcome!:p

as my dear friend TJ would say: now slink off!

ps: seems that joxer blocked u ingame so i advise u try to sort out the issue u have with him over the forum PM's...

DeletedUser

nah dont do it over forum PM's do it in a thread so we can all see :D

i did notice DaCajun telling people to bail from Cro's failed attack yesterday in county chat, so to bring things back on topic...

DaCajun are Cro now your enemy? will you be ranking them at fort battles?