P&P Ranking Your Enemy....

DeletedUser

I find this quite amusing, go to the effort of putting up a list of 'enemy' towns on your town blurb yet when this 'enemy' turns up to fort battles with their vast hp, you rank them? how strange, firstly that they would want to support you and secondly that you quite clearly want their support. Yet all i have seen is whining about HP monsters and you listing them as enemies.

so Survivors, you going to amend your enemy list or you just going to keep looking pathetically up at LE hating yet ranking them in the same breath? lol :p

DeletedUser

go back and find a post that i or any member of the survivors "whined" about hp monsters.

unless i have been hallucinating, i have stated that it is my opinion that we need more players with higher hp. my issue is when looking at the battle report and seeing our side having(usually) 1/4 of the players with well less than 2k.

using yesterday failed attack as an example, we didnt have "hp monsters" and we started off pretty well. and then about 20 rounds in, for whatever reason the majority stopped moving as a unit...became scattered....had 3 or 4 small groups kinda going the same direction instead of one....

this happens way too often, and until that is remedied it doesnt matter if we have 8 guys with 15k hp, if we cant move as a unit we arent going to win unless extremely lucky or the defense drops the ball which doesnt very often happen

and if you look on our profile kofi, LE are listed as friend and enemy...its a little inside joke

DeletedUser

if its not you then its your allies. and its happened in county chat on a number of occasions.

you fail when you have the hp monsters and when you dont its quite amusing to watch sometimes. ahhh you just want to blame all your team mates for losing when you have the hp monsters lol

maybe had they all not become reliant upon 6k adventurers and 10k soldiers they would understand orders and work better as a team?

and thats one hilarious inside joke :p

i personally just think its the pair of you not wanting to admit all your previous porky pies about helping the downtrodden and those with low town points and other similar things i have heard spouted by the lot of you ;)

p.s. just so you all know this is just P&P and me poking the enemy before the battle later - all in the name of fun before anyone decides to start flinging personal insults around.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what is this thread about... Nor I care actually.
However...

using yesterday failed attack as an example, we didnt have "hp monsters" and we started off pretty well. and then about 20 rounds in, for whatever reason the majority stopped moving as a unit...became scattered....had 3 or 4 small groups kinda going the same direction instead of one....
We don't share the same opinion on yesterday's fight. I don't know who was a leader since my chatango explodes too many times so I have to rely on igm chat. However, the problem was the cardinal error the leader made.
It was the leader who could and should see that both adventurer and dueler tower will be blocked by defenders in the next round. But instead of making it as "hold" and kill those two blockers without losses, the mount from the attacking side was partial. And a bad mount in 99% means the fight is lost.
Which brings me to this conclusion. Attackers' leader lost nerves for whatever reason in 20th round. You can't rush if it's not a time for rush. Play slow!
Ok, the reason to rush on the wall could be the later counterattack, but that's no excuse.

DeletedUser24514

Our good friends, The Survivors, have listed us as BOTH friend AND foe. I requested that. Depending on the position of the stars and moon (and the coin toss) we will be on their side or not. This is a game, not WW2. Very boring having the SAME battle every single day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what is this thread about... Nor I care actually.
However...

We don't share the same opinion on yesterday's fight. I don't know who was a leader since my chatango explodes too many times so I have to rely on igm chat. However, the problem was the cardinal error the leader made.
It was the leader who could and should see that both adventurer and dueler tower will be blocked by defenders in the next round. But instead of making it as "hold" and kill those two blockers without losses, the mount from the attacking side was partial. And a bad mount in 99% means the fight is lost.
Which brings me to this conclusion. Attackers' leader lost nerves for whatever reason in 20th round. You can't rush if it's not a time for rush. Play slow!
Ok, the reason to rush on the wall could be the later counterattack, but that's no excuse.

probably dont share the same opinion because of a few reasons joxer.

first, it wasnt round 20 that we mounted, that was when we had cleared the east, but then too many were scared to move to let the guys in north get out of sniper los, and they remounted advent. then went back north and cleared north again...and i would say its not so much a loss of nerve, as a lack of faith in the people to actually grow a pair instead of waiting for someone else to hop up

also prolly dont share the same opinion, since there were a large portion of croboys that notoriously lag behind the group

whe it takes 7 rounds instead of 2 or 3 to get everyone in position, you cant always blame the battle leader which seems to be a favorite pastime....people need a gut check

and for all of those that are assuming i may be referring to you....remember this

there were 167 players signed in to a medium fort, so 67 were left out. if you cant have enough respect to realize that you were actually in battle and not one of the players left out....you should consider playing with the team, since i can guarantee that some of the people sitting on the bench probably would have

DeletedUser

trust the person that cant even read my posts to take this thread way off topic. use your alliance shared forums and chats to dissect your failings at fort battles and if you cant read the thread Joxer, stay out of it you spam enough on this forum.

Shaelee, just say you will fight on whatever side the Unhinged Alliance is not on, its much easier that way, lol there are no variables involved other than that one. and i dont see anyone comparing anything to WW2... strange analogy... lol

so LE prop up The Survivors and their allies even when they are busy bullying small towns like in the ghost town county over december lol seems your all just in it to win, no matter how poor the battle, some like a contest Shaelee, very boring otherwise ;)

DeletedUser22575

The nice thing about the chest from the 1.30 update is a lot more come to forts now wanting to get them.

the bad thing about the chest from the 1.30 update is part of them who come to the fort fights to get them have no intentions of following orders that would put them in any danger and possible prevent them from (in their minds) of getting a chest.

DeletedUser

i completely agree with you tj. there is a way bigger turnout at battles as of late in most worlds, and the biggest problem with that is the ones only searching or hoping for a chest

maybe they should go off to their own small fort and do a "chest battle" as an alternative to a cash battle, and not make a mockery of the real battles

DeletedUser29201

There are whole towns of people just after the chest
Look at CRO towns...all they do is hide in battle and try to make as much experience as possible so they can get boxes
We have cut CRO from our protection and they are no longer being ranked at our battles...we need fighters and not selfish people who hide for experience

DeletedUser22575

Look at CRO towns...all they do is hide in battle and try to make as much experience as possible so they can get boxes
We have cut CRO from our protection and they are no longer being ranked at our battles...we need fighters and not selfish people who hide for experience

Well. I do have to admit this seems typical of Cro Beer.

But I really got to ask, what protection. They don't have any forts and you certainly haven't protected them from being dueled. :laugh:

DeletedUser14006

Hahaha, that is so funny - Joxer and his njubs have been put on the blacklist :)

There was a perfect example of what TJ mentioned on world one last night, attackers got in behind the fort and mounted perfectly - had the defenders at a disadvantage of around 80 vs. 64 with two towers a piece and most wall sectors covered.

Only for quite a large percentage of folk on both attacking towers to drop off and hide behind the fort when their health got below 500HP.

In the conquest to preserve their own pathetic existence the battle was lost as the towers fell and they got wiped out 10-15 rounds later as they hid behind the North wall having their wet dream about a chest.

DeletedUser

Our good friends, The Survivors, have listed us as BOTH friend AND foe. I requested that. Depending on the position of the stars and moon (and the coin toss) we will be on their side or not. This is a game, not WW2. Very boring having the SAME battle every single day.

Nah... mate... LE was listed as enemy loooong before u woke up from ur winter slumber :)
Maybe I should dig up some quotes from Survivors and throw them infront of ur nose Shae, u'd be amazed. But I'll let the tell u what they think of LE :)

One more thing... U don't get chests only from doing most dmg and u do get them even if u die. I really see less reason (then before) for not dying for teammates. But eventually people will figure it out.
There are defo some new faces in the fights, but they will also learn to play as team sooner or later.

Learn to get along guys... With so many towns and wishes it sometimes takes a lifetime to get what u want...

DeletedUser28121

Hmmm. last time I checked Cro owned no forts AND was a third ranked town in fort west stats.
So, who cut who here, cajun?!?

btw, it's a wonderful idea to discuss these things here on the forum and give the unhinged farts a good laugh at the fact that the opposition can't hold it together...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well farts as we are, things aren't as u think they are. These problems come... ah well... like we don't have problems...

Ur thing so i know u'll settle it best way possible

DeletedUser

Hmmm. last time I checked Cro owned no forts AND was a third ranked town in fort west stats.
So, who cut who here, cajun?!?

btw, it's a wonderful idea to discuss these things here on the forum and give the unhinged farts a good laugh at the fact that the opposition can't hold it together...:rolleyes:
lol

black, you really think they cant see there is problems? even a noob watching their first fort battle could see that there are serious issues

and if you are going to bring westforts into it, well that just proves the point even more so. stat padders and chest hunters are not there to win, they are there for themselves.

DeletedUser24603

I guess your stats are not worth much considering the loss at Dolls fort today.

I wish I was able to be there, 0 losses to the defenders I dont know if I have ever seen that.

DeletedUser28121

I guess your stats are not worth much considering the loss at Dolls fort today.

I wish I was able to be there, 0 losses to the defenders I dont know if I have ever seen that.

lol. fred, i myself always thought that those kinda battles were an urban myth... way to prove me wrong... on the other hand the attack was clearly the underdog in yesterday's battle and u could see it from the start (and the report, check that)+ please ur side did the most beautiful ballet piece with all those twirls and swaps, bravo:D!

*rants about the number of frigging HP monster farts!*:mad::p

lol

black, you really think they cant see there is problems? even a noob watching their first fort battle could see that there are serious issues

and if you are going to bring westforts into it, well that just proves the point even more so. stat padders and chest hunters are not there to win, they are there for themselves.

well pat that is were we disagree... Cro members are not stat padders, lol, they could not care less about the number.... thats only me:D.... true some were more liberal with orders the other night but that, as well, has its merit.... mister E. tells us that repeating bad strategies over and over expecting different results is a definition of insanity.... bigger number of players of our side needs to commit more to fort fights, tweak their builds, step up the attendance (the attacks especially).... we need more 'hp monsters',lol;)..... i think we r slowly getting there, this spark of interest the chests brought in will force ppl to commit more (once they realize that hiding and firing the most shots is not really the way to get chests, hell I got one from yesterdays fiasco (and a nice drop from it to boot, calamity jane belt)

and one more thing pat.... i know our towns got in a bit of a fist fight, but lets try to avoid egos getting in way and risking an all out war please....:cool:

DeletedUser

bigger number of players of our side needs to commit more to fort fights, tweak their builds, step up the attendance (the attacks especially).... we need more 'hp monsters',lol

ok.....i keep hearing this tweak their builds, we need more hp.

nobody can say anything against cro having lack of attendance, the almighty alljobber as a fort fighter has shown its lack of usefullness.

so while you "speak for your town" saying nobody cares about stats, well with maybe 5% of your fighters having better than 2k hp maybe you are right, or maybe it is an excuse to not jump up and help when needed.

when almost every battle has the same few people at the end having near full hp and everyone else near dead unless the odd one was called out by name....what is that?

may not be stat padding, but it isnt playing as a team

DeletedUser22575

ok.....i keep hearing this tweak their builds, we need more hp.

nobody can say anything against cro having lack of attendance, the almighty alljobber as a fort fighter has shown its lack of usefullness.

so while you "speak for your town" saying nobody cares about stats, well with maybe 5% of your fighters having better than 2k hp maybe you are right, or maybe it is an excuse to not jump up and help when needed.

when almost every battle has the same few people at the end having near full hp and everyone else near dead unless the odd one was called out by name....what is that?

may not be stat padding, but it isnt playing as a team

Well, I think your pretty much spot on here RatatatPat.

But I really don't understand why you are surprised by the situation.

Cro Beer has a long history of trying to manipulate situations to their benefit.

They started out with their town Diplomat trying to manipulate public opinion concerning the worker dueling situation calling those who dueled them "worker killers" ..until it became convenient for them to become worker killers.

When cash fort fighting for drops became popular their town Diplomat again tried to manipulate popular opinion calling them "push battles" until it became convenient for them to hold their own closed "push battles" for shineys.

They and in fairness to them so did many others manipulated the 48 hour NPC quest duel however they took it to an art form with the entire town becoming accomplished practitioners of it.

They manipulated and abused the crackers/liquorice situation to a new art form gaining tremendous exp and daily log in bonus's.

When that was changed they have now manipulated the art of the self ko to a new art form.

This town has demonstrated on numerous occasions that they have no intentions of playing the game without trying to manipulate it in some form or the other.

So I really don't understand why you seem surprised by them hanging back and manipulating fort fights so others die to increase their odds in their minds of getting chests from fort fights now that chests have been introduced into the game.

As far as the all jobs build and fort fights I don't think that builds ability to perform is a real surprise. However it is consistent with King Joxer and his round table of knights pursuit of the Holy Grail, key 3.

So despite what they might claim about this being a leadership problem that is just more manipulation on their part. Good leadership and a good battle plan only go so far without players committed to following orders to win the battle.

And as you have seen with Cro Beer that is not on their fort fighting agenda.

To quote Blackfyre..."true some were more liberal with orders the other night but that, as well, has its merit."

Of course it does...let the others die for you...