Ranking list of players achievement points

Idea title: Ranking list of players achievement points
Details of idea: Top 5 or top 10 players (at least) to be placed in a ranking list by achievement points number. If there are players that have the same number of achievement points they can be ordered by who have more exp or bigger level or who ever first reach that number of achievement points stays in front of others and ect.
Visual Aid: /
Reasons for submitting: I personally do believe that there are many players that would like this one and it will raise their will to race into the achievements section to be at the top from all others in the world they are playing. Also this can be one more minor reason for the players (at least the most addicted ones) to be more active into the game.

DeletedUser30224

Indifferent to this. Wouldn't hurt so why not. It's not important to spend time on this, but it is not a complete waste of resources either. Yes.

DeletedUser

It's been suggested, but still yes. They may be meaningless points, but they're more meaningful when you compare them to other people's meaningless points. ;) But yeah, yes to this and most other ideas to add to rankings.

DeletedUser

I would vote YES for this, too
would also be a good idea to be able to see the rank on all statistics (like, gone to pray, distance traveled by Horse, etc.)

DeletedUser22493

Another thing I just remembered, is that achivements also has a "First Off".

ME2NyLo.jpg

DeletedUser

Which I've never been able to see in the new chat. Supposedly there is a System msg but I've never seen one in 2.0.

DeletedUser

any achievements not finished yet?

w16... And I know I was first with 1k daily activities on at least one world. And there's a good chance I was the first with 10k products on w11.

DeletedUser22685

Which I've never been able to see in the new chat. Supposedly there is a System msg but I've never seen one in 2.0.

Yeah, in the hours after W16 was released we got a lot of those yellow system messages saying pretty much exactly what the old one did before 2.0. It's not just in chats that person is a part of, it was in all room chats. Not sure about town or alliance chats as well since they didn't exist at that point. It was actually quite annoying.

DeletedUser22493

Yeah, in the hours after W16 was released we got a lot of those yellow system messages saying pretty much exactly what the old one did before 2.0. It's not just in chats that person is a part of, it was in all room chats. Not sure about town or alliance chats as well since they didn't exist at that point. It was actually quite annoying.
Think its pretty neat. Especially at older worlds.

Deleted User - 1802579

I really can't think off a reason why this hasn't been implanted already, a yes from me and like Elmyr said I think they should add more rankings for stuff, especially ingame fort fighting rankings!