Rank these towns/alliances in your opinion

DeletedUser

If you 'dont even duel anymore', then how on earth can you claim, or EVEN KNOW, that you are better then any dueler, let alone some ranked higher then you? see this is what i'm talking about; you are discrediting duel rank in favor of your own unjustified opinion, and you don't even duel. this is the most convoluted bit of logic I've heard as of late. just like when you "complained" that I didn't challenge you the other day, because I got knocked out challenging someone else in TSC first. if you want to "complain" about that, then COME OVER AND CHALLENGE ME. otherwise, be patient and stop complaining.

I think you forgot the title of this thread. You have the comprehension level of a peanut. and I just beat Tuxedo two days ago. And I really had no idea asking you a question about why you didn't duel me was considered complaining. You lied to me, and I didn't like it.

um, what? I said that pure duelers don't get good jobs as quickly in the game, and generally have less $$ because dueling for XP doesn't usually net you money... which would impact what gear you can buy... and that earlier in the game (while you were a happy worker bee), we were slugging it out trying to be the best, and that someone who chooses to go pure dueler is sacrificing, in effect, the better jobs and $$ and gear at earlier levels in order to have all their skill points be allocated into dueling categories

Happy worker bee huh? I didn't know constructing your town gave any money. :huh: Please explain.

DeletedUser

I did answer your question, and you have not been in raccoon since around level 65 before I got tired of Stevie from TSC attacking me in work clothes and decided to build more duel than adventurer. So since then there has been 1 duel? which leaves you no room talk about consistency. You seem to have a biased veiw on anything said and pick and choose which items to addresss.

Note: I literally just left my town before you posted, you have had months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

honestly, not interested in continuing this with either of you. you have both made your opinions clear to everyone, as I have. what I continue to find funny in games like these, are people who take a statistic like "rank" and try to spin and redefine what it means and what it actually "ranks"... the devs who made the game obviously had an idea in mind when they made the "duel rank" feature order in the way it does; if you aren't happy with it, how about you rise in rank? but instead, you come on here and try to convince everyone that rank doesn't count when it pertains to you, and you are so much better then everyone else.

I never said you were wrong man. I'm just standing up for my town and myself; we have been the main power in our county since world 1 started, and we don't take crap from anyone when it comes to dueling.

other then that its all good; respect to you and happy 4th of July (unless you are British!)
j/k
we shall have to see how next week goes; it will be fun =)

you know what that was? its me, 2 weeks ago (right after july 4th), ending this argument in a way that neither party had to back down or concede anything to achieve. but you weren't happy with that, hotnsexy; you wanted to keep bashing heads over duel ranking vs your opinion of who is good... and you wanted to whine that I knocked myself out before I got around to dueling you; oh wait, now its lying? are you joking me? I "lied" to you because I said I would come duel you, and when I showed up in TSC I KOed myself on someone else before I got to you? really? let it all drop. because at the end of the day, we are both just pushing our OWN OPINIONS and thus neither side can be right. do you understand that?

DeletedUser

Roland,

This was never about me and being better than everyone else. I provided stats which you dismissed as a one off occasion, ignored half of what is said and try and discredit others simply because you are biased as most would be.

There are lots of ways to inflate duel ranks, but what you cannot cheat are the duels results itself. When provided with facts and statistics, you choose to the turn this into a personal vendetta and verbally attack others when you ran out of things to say.

DeletedUser529

I enjoy stats, always have. :)

Numbers don't lie. Wins/loses/duelling rank all count towards who is best and who is just......well you know NOT THE BEST......;)

I hope our paper comes out soon, I am sitting on a pile of information and was looking forward to an edition by now BEFORE the forts arrived on this world.

DeletedUser14006

The CUFT holds 18 forts.

18 mediocre half built forts, besides, if you had your way everbody would join CUFT and we would all take walks down to the stream for a spot of fishing.

These overly crowded orginisations are so boring, bet you cannot fight anyone as they are all your bloody allies :blink:

DeletedUser544

reminds me of a certain hated "family tribe" phrase... coined over in tribal wars

DeletedUser

Ok, I haven't checked twars.net in ages. There were too many of them in too many worlds. I remember Aten from W2, Gods from W7, what else?

I can remember Pwn in W9 and there was a huge one in W3, but I forgot the name :p

DeletedUser544

WOW in w9
I will forever hate them lol
and yes PWN were a very hated family on w9 as well
yeah I let my acct get deleted awhile ago but hadn't been checking other then once a week for months... that game was too much work =)

DeletedUser

No family can compare to the Unholy Alliance in World 18. That family made up 1/3 of the entire world. The other 2/3 of the world was disgusted by their tribal hugging.

DeletedUser

I played most W1, some W4 and W8.

It's hard to keep up after you gain enough villages. The first time I got a taste of tribes that recruit anyone and everyone was in W4. I, along with another tribemate, faced off against a couple of the top 5 continental tribe. It was like 2 against 200-300 but we lived because they were almost all newbies so I can dodge their attacks until nobles arrive.

I briefly played in w19 or 18, maybe 23, forgot.

DeletedUser

No family can compare to the Unholy Alliance in World 18. That family made up 1/3 of the entire world. The other 2/3 of the world was disgusted by their tribal hugging.

Lol just look at the standard of that world.Ocean of barbs and very few good players.I don't understand why people keeps talking about that world anyway.

DeletedUser14006

Oops... I just resurrected a thread that died almost one year ago, but what an interesting thread to resurrect - take a look at who were considered as the top towns this time last year and see how many have dropped off the playing field.

DeletedUser1121

I was mad when you didn't mention Hoof Hearted back then.
And i still am when i reread the thread.

Hoof Hearted is one mighty good town.
And don't forget. Best named town in the game!