Rank these towns/alliances in your opinion

DeletedUser14006

ri6agw.jpg

In my opinion (and a few others recently) these are a selection of the top towns and alliances in world one, I am curious to know if everybody else agrees.

Leave your opinion as to who you think are the top 5 based not only on size but on their individual merits.

* Which town/alliance would be most successful if they all entered a battle royale.
* Which town/alliance will be most effective when Forts arrive.
* Any other factors that you think make the town/alliance number 1 overall.

List of towns/alliances (in no particular order)

* Umbrella Corporation
* The Shadow City
* Rock Ridge Family
* Abandon Hope Family
* Miestas Family
* 0E0 Death Star (Empire)
* Western Town Alliance
* IC Bank Family
* Devils Woods Family
* Fort Of Appaloosa
* Legion Of Gunslingers
* South Fork Family
* STFU Haven Family
* Outlaw Creek Family
* Lonesome Dove Empire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im not from world 1 but I hope you won't mind me butting in.. :)

I just can't help it.. I just wanna say that Umbrella Corp. is a great town name! Whoever thought of it is a genius! :)

DeletedUser

Im not from world 1 but I hope you won't mind me butting in.. :)

I just can't help it.. I just wanna say that Umbrella Corp. is a great town name! Whoever thought of it is a genius! :)

You can thank the folks at Capcom for that one.

DeletedUser

I never post on the forums, but I really like this thread.

HotNSexy's Top 5 Towns of World 1:

1) The Shadow City: My Town :) But not only that, we are by far the most dominating dueling town in all of the West. We have some of the best duelers in the game (realm of deceit, whistlingleaf, steviefow, just to name a few). We probably have one of the strongest town chemistry due to our activity on the town forums. And of course, we'll be the best when forts arrive :)

2) Rock Ridge Family: Even though I do not like several players from this family, they are the second best group of duelers behind my town imo. They always give me a challenge when I duel them and some of their players are actually decent people.

3) Umbrella Corporation(Racoon City only): Have several strong players and duelers. Enjoy dueling them.

The next two ranks are big Question marks for me

4) I suppose the Death Star family would be next bc of their huge size, but because Midgrin got Banned, I don't consider them to be much of anything. Their quantity is certaintly way higher than their quality.

5) Abandon Hope Family: They seem okay. These guys were one of the early powers in World 1, but have since fallen off the radar.

I'll give some recognition to Devils Woods, Lonesome Dove, stfu haven, and big whiskey but not real strong towns. Big Whiskey is practically nothing without the incredible noob and coward, MagicHero. 'Ive never lost a duel to the other three, so yea...

*These are my personal opinions and do not reflect those of my town or any other player.*

DeletedUser

The Umbrella Corporation is a fictional bioengineering pharmaceutical company appearing in the Resident Evil series.

DeletedUser14006

1) The Shadow City: My Town :) But not only that, we are by far the most dominating dueling town in all of the West. We have some of the best duelers in the game (realm of deceit, whistlingleaf, steviefow, just to name a few). We probably have one of the strongest town chemistry due to our activity on the town forums. And of course, we'll be the best when forts arrive :)

*These are my personal opinions and do not reflect those of my town or any other player.*

I 100% agree that your town's duelling stats are extremely impressive and you certainly do have some of the top duellers in the game.

My only concern with The Shadow City is that when Forts arrive you may find yourselves outnumbered compared to some of the bigger alliances out there, for example Miesta's Family have 10 Towns with 271 members :eek:hmy:

Granted one on one duelling The Shadow City would win outright, but if Forts is as I have come to believe reading through these forums then numbers will account for a lot when it comes to controlling them.

DeletedUser

We have friends :) We don't attack everyone, though it does seem like it ;)

and what are 271 boys going to do against 40-50 men? lol just kidding

DeletedUser14006

We have friends :) We don't attack everyone, though it does seem like it ;)

and what are 271 boys going to do against 40-50 men? lol just kidding

:) Should be fun when Forts arrive, good luck to The Shadow City.

DeletedUser14006

3) I would put Racoon City at #3, but since it' not on your list....

Just re-read this, did'nt notice it first time, Racoon City is part of the Umbrella Corporation as listed above :)

DeletedUser

oh, well i'll edit my post.

DeletedUser

I 100% agree that your town's duelling stats are extremely impressive and you certainly do have some of the top duellers in the game.

My only concern with The Shadow City is that when Forts arrive you may find yourselves outnumbered compared to some of the bigger alliances out there, for example Miesta's Family have 10 Towns with 271 members :eek:hmy:

Granted one on one duelling The Shadow City would win outright, but if Forts is as I have come to believe reading through these forums then numbers will account for a lot when it comes to controlling them.

Both quantity + quality help. Miesta looks pretty big and things may very well have changed in the past 2 months (when I left on my shopping trips), but at least as recently as 2 months ago, Miesta was held back by merely 3-4 towns and they lost a bunch of top duelers to the smaller rival (whom Miesta declared war on and had trouble subjugate, I was in one of the smaller town and did my share of camping Miesta)

I keep in touch with some of the "top duelers" in various towns, exchanging information on how to build good duelers, etc. Miesta doesn't really have many good duelers unless they managed to recruit some in the past 2 months or build up some from scratch.

I guess I will go visit Miesta soon to take a look. Sepper and some of the Miesta player definitely went through re-spec when they declared war on 4 towns. I noticed how some of the Miesta players used to be easy to KO become harder and harder as time goes on.

I think generally speaking, shadow city, racoon city, and the 4 central grids have the overall best duelers + most numerous best duelers in W1.

DeletedUser14006

Thats why I am thinking of staying clear of the four central grids when Forts arrive, it will be mayhem :laugh:

DeletedUser

That's what most people think about and having played this game for a while as a dueler/soldier in every world except one this is what it breaks down to.... fights like in high school pickin' on the weakest fool you can. How do you gratify your egos knowin' that you are gettin' 7 exp.! I have rarely had a dueler duel up in levels. Whoo.... when the rare time happens that a dueler below my level duels me I send him a thank you and "you got guts and honor" note. you rarely see that in this game and it's a poor way to rate the best town by havin' the best bullies because let's face it realistically that is what most duelers are. Very rarely is there anything close to a fair fight here.
Now if you were to rate towns by an actual business success chart you would see some duelin' towns in there and a lotta towns just keepin' there heads down and takin' care of business and defendinding themselves and doin' great! So comin' from another dueler/soldier, there is always a bigger, badder monster out there than you or you town and in the end the business man always makes the money!

DeletedUser

This was moved from W1 to Saloon and now back....

That's what most people think about and having played this game for a while as a dueler/soldier in every world except one this is what it breaks down to.... fights like in high school pickin' on the weakest fool you can. How do you gratify your egos knowin' that you are gettin' 7 exp.! I have rarely had a dueler duel up in levels. Whoo.... when the rare time happens that a dueler below my level duels me I send him a thank you and "you got guts and honor" note. you rarely see that in this game and it's a poor way to rate the best town by havin' the best bullies because let's face it realistically that is what most duelers are. Very rarely is there anything close to a fair fight here.
Now if you were to rate towns by an actual business success chart you would see some duelin' towns in there and a lotta towns just keepin' there heads down and takin' care of business and defendinding themselves and doin' great! So comin' from another dueler/soldier, there is always a bigger, badder monster out there than you or you town and in the end the business man always makes the money!

By not being in World 1, you wouldnt know anything about World 1. And I personally have one of the highest experience per win ratios in W1. So scramble back to your other worlds and and leave W1 business to W1.

DeletedUser14006

Moved to w1..might be more relevant here.

I originally posted it in World 1 first but not many people visit that forum, which is why I posted it in The Saloon as this is where I believe people visit most, and deleted my original thread and kindly requested it be removed.

DeletedUser544

I think the best empires/towns will control the most forts when (if?) they finally come out. arguing about it now is pointless.

plus you have left out quite a few towns/empires. STFU Haven, Lonesome Dove Empire, all of the Raccoon City towns (which umbrella corporation falls under I believe), Outlaw Creek. if you want to do a thread like this, take the time to get a full list encompassing all of w1 especially the older towns/cities

DeletedUser14006

I think the best empires/towns will control the most forts when (if?) they finally come out. arguing about it now is pointless.

plus you have left out quite a few towns/empires. STFU Haven, Lonesome Dove Empire, all of the Raccoon City towns (which umbrella corporation falls under I believe), Outlaw Creek. if you want to do a thread like this, take the time to get a full list encompassing all of w1 especially the older towns/cities

Scroll back to the beginning and recognize words such as 'selection' and 'in my opinion' and lack of words such as 'fact' before ranting off.

Edit: In my opinion these are a selection of the top towns and alliances in world one

And the question was not specifically relating to Forts btw.

DeletedUser

I agree with roland that you could have included some more towns, like the ones roland mentioned.

but the towns roland mentioned wouldn't rank high on my list: lonesome dove is roland's town, of course he would mention it. ;) but, I've never lost to roland or is buddy kahula kid, so ehhh. Outlaw Creek is just flat out bad and so is Stfu haven.

Racoon city is already on the list as part of umbrella corportation and I put them as #3.

I think a thread like this could be really good, but needs some more finer tuning.

DeletedUser

I agree with roland that you could have included some more towns, like the ones roland mentioned.

but the towns roland mentioned wouldn't rank high on my list: lonesome dove is roland's town, of course he would mention it. ;) but, I've never lost to roland or is buddy kahula kid, so ehhh. Outlaw Creek is just flat out bad and so is Stfu haven.

Racoon city is already on the list as part of umbrella corportation and I put them as #3.

I think a thread like this could be really good, but needs some more finer tuning.

I think it depends on selection criteria. Some people base on mostly "duelers". Some people see how many towns the empire can build up and how many residents.

Some families are quite vindicative, without regard to their own "empire"'s dueling capability. I can name several "empire" which have several towns and easily go to war against one lonely town while more cautious against residents of a town that they see has at least 1 or 2 other cities.

Besides, some duelers travel around, some people re-spec. I remember Fragment used to KO me in the first month or 2 of W1. Fragment was in the USPS aka Galatic empires. He then moved to Rockridge and now somewhere else.

I just resumed dueling miesta since the town I joined to shop is still at war with them. Tabor has become more difficult compare with before (I think I know what he did with his stats but I need to duel a few times with different configuration to verify my suspicion is most likely true). I heard sepper has become easier, probably re-spec to do jobs (but hasnt' verified myself)

So many people to duel, so little time, especially I am still trying to do some quests, etc.