Randomize value in fort battles

asdf124

Proposal
Add ~10%+ to 75% of attack value/defense value to randomized value to lower luck factor into chances to hit/dodge.
Details
The chances to hit/dodge is just a maker for randomized number which is then compared to the opposition.

So, that is all about luck. Where as having at least 10% added would slightly reduce the luck value a bit(however, may make workers too overpowered)
Abuse Prevention
The at least 10% would be for all except workers, where as workers would have half or 75% what everyone else have. 2.5%-43.75 is min if the later is wanted.
Summary
Same as proposal

Visual Details: no need

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No.

asdf124

could you simplify it for people that don't ff a lot?
The current layout for fort fights is that the numbers attack/defense value only corresponds to a randomized value.

Where that is then compared.

For example, you have 100 chances to hit(which will be made into a randomized number) and then compared to whatever randomized number from whomever you are shooting at.

a random number can be from 1-100, I don't really know the range for it so it can be from 1-xxxxx(who knows)
If the first person gets 1, and 2'nd person gets 2. You compare em, and then the later would win and the first person would either miss or get hit.

asdf124

I already know it is randomized , but I would like it to be less luck based.

In aiming it says: “When calculating whether a hit is landed successfully, the number used is randomly taken between zero (inclusive) and the corresponding value (exclusive). The higher of the randomised attack and defend values wins.”

However, it does not say if a range is there or not.

Meaning my idea is less worthwhile if it has no range.

It is more worthwhile if it has a range of 0-50.

Some people will benefit of a 10% which can mean at least 20% chance to hit if he has 100. 10 out of 50 is 20%.

DeletedUser26820

I'll vote "in favor" of any proposal that removes a LUCK value or factor from the FF dynamic of the game.

LUCK is for opening chests, job drops, Traveling Fair drops, getting 4 crafted items for crafting 3, rewards from flipping Dios de los Meurtos cards, etc.

Take it a step further and I'll vote in favor of any proposal that removes LUCK from PvP dynamics such as FF's, dueling and adventures.
LUCK is what one realizes in xp for an hour of construction on a L310 church.

Good proposal, asdf. Get rid of all LUCK factors/values in any and all PvP dynamics.