Random questions

DeletedUser

Ok got a few random questions, not sure some of them are known or not but will ask anyways.

1. Is it possible to change my character's name or am I stuck with the one I have? If it is how do I change it?

2. What happens if your health hits 0? Do you die and lose your charater? For example if I do a dangerous job and it a bad event drops my health below what I have, what happens?

3. If I build my own town, do I have to accept people as citizens or do they join on thier own?

4. Does your equipment ever wear down and need to be replaced or repaired?

5. Are all items you get from working jobs required for quests? Not the random items, I mean the ones it shows you have a certain percentage of a chance to get.

6. Are rocks from working quarry and wood from chopping trees needed to build town buildings or do they just require time? Or is it time and money?

7. Does construction skill affect building town buildings in any way?

8. Who was a better cowboy, John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?

DeletedUser

1) We're stuck with them for now. If we could change them I would be called Calamity Boo :)
2) You pass out and wake up in your own town with no money.
3) You invite people to your town, and they may either accept or decline.
4) Not as far as I'm aware of.
5) Not as far as I'm aware of, though only time will tell.
6) Town buildings just require time and a helluva lotta money.
7) I think I heard that better construction means you can advance a building by more construction points, but I haven't seen this said anywhere offical-looking, not have I seen evidence of it.
8) Clint Eastwood of course. Space Cowboys ftw.

DeletedUser

Ok got a few random questions, not sure some of them are known or not but will ask anyways.

1. Is it possible to change my character's name or am I stuck with the one I have? If it is how do I change it?

No you cant change you name and i doubt you can either in the near future..

2. What happens if your health hits 0? Do you die and lose your charater? For example if I do a dangerous job and it a bad event drops my health below what I have, what happens?

You pass out and end up in a hotel..but you still have your money with you..

3. If I build my own town, do I have to accept people as citizens or do they join on their own?

No you invite them..

4. Does your equipment ever wear down and need to be replaced or repaired?

i don't think so..you just replace them when you get better ones..

5. Are all items you get from working jobs required for quests? Not the random items, I mean the ones it shows you have a certain percentage of a chance to get.

as i know off only some jobs..have not seen all the quest so not sure..

6. Are rocks from working quarry and wood from chopping trees needed to build town buildings or do they just require time? Or is it time and money?

from what i read off some other posts just time and money..

7. Does construction skill affect building town buildings in any way?

they say you can make building faster if people working in it have high construction

8. Who was a better cowboy, John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?

I dont have a clue..bu i will go with clint.. coz i dont know who the hell is a john..

DeletedUser

Thank you all, and by the way John Wayne (could be spelling it wrong, it was a little bit before my time) was a major western star back in the day. He played the good guy where as Eastwood usually played the bad guy.

DeletedUser

Mmmm, I'd call him more of an antihero than a bad guy. He certainly wasn't a villain in most films, just kind of a neutral protagonist that would act according to situation.

Which is why I always enjoyed him more.