Random Product Jobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser14029
  • Start date

DeletedUser14029

Good morning.

I am not saying pure Charisma + Trading is bad; WTM has given me a lot of stuff;

but I was thinking. What are the products one get from Breaking Up Gangs? What's the Product % at max LP? Also the same for White Water Transport & Building Palisade :)

Thanks! It will also affect my future Fort Battle Build. Since I am always online I might push for Mobility-Hiding just to do well in defense (I have never been doing well at offensives any way . . .)

DeletedUser20647

Every job works the same way:
You have a base drop at 1 bronze pickaxe. From there it goes up by the same amount every time you get a new pickaxe, up to 1 silver pickaxe (so it increases 5 times by the same amount). After that, there's no increase till you hit 5 gold pickaxes, at which point you get a 1.5 multiplier to the drop %.

Slygoxx

It's actually slightly different, the base is at 5 bronze pickaxes, and it decreases for each pickaxe you have less than that.

DeletedUser14029

Can anyone please tell me what are the *Products* you get from:
1) Breaking Up Gangs

2) White Water Transport

3) Building Palisade?

I was plainly curious; and so it seems a 5-Golden Pickaxe Breaking Up Gangs might not have 279% product...

DeletedUser

Building palisades is hammers, sledge hammers, saws, and sickles. For the others, I haven't done them lately so it's not fresh in my memory and I can't give a definitive list. I don't feel like joining in everybody throwing in a handful of products. The white water products above are three of the more common ones, but there are many more, including habaneros and gold plated cog wheels. I've never gotten the other 600 recipe products on it myself, but I've gotten a fair number of habaneros and one cog.

DeletedUser

don't look at the eprcentages those are 1.36 droprates-->btw lol if you compared those droprates to nowadays droprates(ok ok you have to multiply em with 4, but still 28% on TM or 400% is quite a difference)

To give a complete list: from palides and digging rare gemstones i know the exact rates of the products, however the same goes for the other jobs, for instance cigars drop much more then habenero chili's on wildwater transport

Digging rare gemstones (50%)
Coal (48%)
Uncut Ruby (1%)
Uncut Emerald (3%)
Uncut diamond (0.5%)
(these figures are of tw-db, in my own experience % of ruby's is a bit higher)

Wild water transport (25%)
Cigars
Semi Precious Stones
Roll of Cloth
Silver
Flour
Rind
Union Flag
Gold Dust
Habenero Chili's
Gold Plated Cogwheels

Building Palides (20%)
Saw (6.5%)
Hammer (3%)
Sickle (4%)
Sledgehammer (7.5%)

Breaking up Gangs (10%)
Rounds
Jewelry
Canvas
Mask
Tequila
Whiskey
Pocket Watch
Aztec Gold
Bag of Loot
level 450 crafting recipies(you will find these even below 3500$ luck range)

Travelling Merchant (7%)
Sickle
Golden Figurine
Puma Skin
Saw
Hammer
Sledgehammer
Tequila
Elixir
Union Flag
Gold Dust
Aztec Gold
Rose
Uncut Ruby
Uncut Emerald
Uncut Diamond
level 450 crafting recipies(you will find these even below 3500$ luck range)