Random Drops

DeletedUser20688

Sorry for the noobish question:

Is there data collected anywhere on the frequency of specific products to drop with jobs that have random products?

For example, for Work as a Traveling Merchant is there any data to indicate that a Rose might drop 35% of the time over so many attempts at the job?

If I recall there are some fairly consistent products that commonly drop from these jobs, or am I totally off base on that.

Just wondering...Thanks!

DeletedUser22685

I've never seen anybody create a formal list, but if a group of players carried out a test, patterns could be observed and translated into percentage form. It's just that no one's really interested in doing so when they already have a general idea of how often certain products drop from those jobs.

Ripwise

I already told Orgo yesterday in ingame chat that WTM drops more roses than Buffalo Bill job. For other job drops, as Futu said, it should be monitored over reports and then get percentage which isnt worth doing imo.

DeletedUser

I already told Orgo yesterday in ingame chat that WTM drops more roses than Buffalo Bill job. For other job drops, as Futu said, it should be monitored over reports and then get percentage which isnt worth doing imo.
I really think that collection rate can be true but it is really Labor Point dependent. I can collect a Rose nearly every hour Performing with Buffalo Bill, easily 10 per day. I don't know anyone that can collect Roses at that rate with WTM.

Snr Sarg

I really think that collection rate can be true but it is really Labor Point dependent. I can collect a Rose nearly every hour Performing with Buffalo Bill, easily 10 per day. I don't know anyone that can collect Roses at that rate with WTM.

Agreed

DeletedUser

It depends on the labour points. If you are a dueler, the buffalo bill job can get high rates drop for the roses pretty easy (over 90%). If you are a fort fighter... the buffalo bill job can get you massive damage and very low drop rates.

On the WTM it´s very random.
Yesterday i made 12 times on the job with 1533 additional points (5 golden pickets) and got:
17 hammers
9 elixir
9 sickle
6 sledge hammer
5 saw
2 roses
2 rubi
2 emerald
1 diamond
4 recipes (3 from the 450 and 1 of 600)

So it´s a choice for people that are around level 70-120 and are not duellers because it´s easier to get 2 or 3 products dropping on the WTM, but after that, only the fort fighters get better values (and very more safety) on the WTM.

Ripwise

Ok, i admit, individual experiences with jobs vary but for me wtm seemed to give more roses. Anyway, it is good there is some input on this so we all get insight on which is better(more drops).

DeletedUser

One thing i saw that was strange, on that day i didn´t dropped any gold dust or puma skin. Normally 1 or 2 shows up each 3-4 hours. But on that day i didn´t get any of those 2.