Raising Level to L200 Game Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy Jack

About raising level to 200. I have no issue with this. However, I DO have an issue with how it will affect the game.

1) Inno's other games are successful cuz there is basically no mixing of levels. In The West there is, especially with fort battles. Expecting a L50 to complete with a L200 will just make the L50 quit the game before they ever get accustomed to how the game works.

Solution we must stop mixing high & low levels

2) Inno opens new worlds every year, This causes the older worlds to die. Idaho almost totally dead already and Juarez is close behind. Kansas rocks!

Solution we must stop opening a new world every year

OK so My suggestion.

1) We have only one noob world, not a new world every year. All new players join this noob world. (If inno insists on letting old worlds allow new players, then fine but the recommended world remains always the noob world).

2) When a player in noob world reaches L125, the player MUST migrate to one of the old worlds. If the player refuses or ignores, inno auto migrates player automatically.

Players can rejoin noob world after migrating at L125.

This will help the old worlds to survive by constantly gaining new L125s and not create a new world every year that kills the old worlds more & more every year.

It also separates levels so new players will not quit with the world fulll of L200s.

3) Finally, if you really want to fix the game, you MUST eliminate power-levelling via church building, especially with L200 in the game.

Again noob world ~ L0-125. Older worlds L125-L200.

You can even have the upper level worlds a bit different from the noob world. Give the new player something to look forward to if they stick with the game!

Last edited:

kuro90

Thank you very much for your input.

The increase in the level cap is something that hasn't been defined yet. We know it might happen in the future during 2021 but we do not know how yet.
We think it is too soon to discuss this matter directly, but I will however report your suggestion.
Regarding the servers composition, it is something that we are looking for a solution.

Since this is not a feature yet I'm going to close this thread. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us through the support system.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.