Racism

Pankreas PorFavor

Not sure about the context of this sentence, but - the names of things do not affect what they really are. Is someone discriminated because of their race, religion, gender, nationality or something else - it does not matter. It's discrimination. The fact that someone didn't use the proper name to describe what happened does not make it right.

asdf124

Racism is discrimination based on skin color. So this statement is correct.

There still might be discrimination involved, but that would be religious discrimination.

I think human beings are dumb founded if they discriminate against any kind of another person. Does it truly matter if someone is not in that persons criteria of whom he wants as friends or anything else for that matter. In the end, death awaits after so long and saying that person is "black" and if she/he married my daughter/son. He/she would never have my blessing......

Wow, your blessing would make the world a better place, without it; it would be death to us all.....

1Big Chief

Racism is overstated... and over exaggerated .. mainly by those in self pity
What is racism to a "possible victim"... could just be cultural differences comment by another

DeletedUser37390

interesting ...now along with the useless friends tab .. the west will teach me about what it is to be a racist ...im all ears ... lol ... i hope the few that finance this game are not racist .. then again .. meh

DeletedUser37529

Then let us called comments towards others based on bigotry an offense.... just as wrong as racism, I have seen it in the game, against others religions, or other countries cultures.

:mad: It is still wrong to expouse hatred ... should be something that can be done about such things as well. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37788

I think it might be a somewhat true statement.

Magnadine was right that it isn't racism because religion != race, but when some people assume that someone who's skin colour is brown is muslim, and then discriminate them because of it, I assume it would be both racism and religious discrimination.

DeletedUser21689

Then let us called comments towards others based on bigotry an offense.... just as wrong as racism, I have seen it in the game, against others religions, or other countries cultures.

:mad: It is still wrong to expouse hatred ... should be something that can be done about such things as well. Thanks
Yeah. What he said.

DeletedUser

Racism is discrimination based on skin color. So this statement is correct.

There still might be discrimination involved, but that would be religious discrimination.

Racism is actually based on ethnic origin or nationality. Skin colour is merely the most obvious manifestion of racial difference.

DeletedUser37529

ISIS is not a religion, the term ISIS stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and is an extremist militant group that rules by Wahhabi/Salafi law. In Arabic, the group is also known as Daesh.

I do not think or believe those coming anywhere as legit refugees have any intent on altering any countries culture. My family ancestors are Native American, I would have ask the same of the early settlers here in the US....

It is peace that is the path, respect for one another, and allow each to be their own, the human condition has two sides, we all have the basic same needs, and none of us are alike..... like the two sides of one coin... bound.. I do not look at anyone and hate or dislike them due to their religion or culture..... it is how people act or treat one another that makes me ill within my spirit... cheers.

edit: interesting the post I commented back to was removed..... thanks for removing it... I will let mine stand....... it is never easy to understand those of our own culture, religion or what our own identity is....... but it does not mean we should stop trying...... as I said peace is the path, it is not ideal, a journey, I wish you all a good journey.....

DeletedUser3717

It's like what every extremist group does, "The action of the few, affect the many" so therefore everyone who views anyone who is a Muslim, Sikh and Hindi etc. as a "terrorist" that is being racist.

They didn't choose to get generalized because a few of their so called "Brothers" decided to sin and give everyone a bad rep.

DeletedUser27568

Your all wrong, hating someone because of their color is bigotry.. Racism sounds like something Jesse Jackson made up . But if being proud of your race ( black pride, Brown pride, white pride, etc. etc. etc.) makes one a"racist," then I am 100% Racist..

As you can see here in Amerika we are having the feeble attempts by the elite to have "race wars" to divide the nation. " example ; this so called movement "Black Lives Matter" bull is ridiculous. "All Lives Matter" but the so called community organizers/ leaders say that is Racist! WTF? " it takes them ( blacks ) out of it so it's racist according to them.. Now answer me this. in Amerika you cannot refuse entry or a job because of a persons skin color, which is right.. So can anyone logically tell me, how is it that the Blacks can have ebony magazine, the Black (BET) Entertainment Channel on TV, The Black Music Awards,The United Negro College Fund, try setting up A United Aryan College fund.. watch how fast your front page headline breaking news!!, labeled a neo nazi/kk sociopath..Those are just a few examples..

DeletedUser37529

.. mate there are "cat " mags in america, it is not wrong for a group to have their own awards, mags, or tv channels....... but if we are all wrong according to you... I still do not think you are right........ there is a middle ground of acceptance of others, just because they are male, female, what ever gender identity, racial identity, cultural identity, religious identity....... none of that should matter.... that is my point, none of us are totally alike, yet we all have the same basic needs.... acceptance of other's truths and reality is my point....... there is NO THEM, there is only all of US..... :)

edit: on my fathers family side I am native american, on my mothers side, scotch irish and hebrew....... who escaped to america early on for their very lives..... as my native ancestors were also hunted down and killed for being heathen in the eyes of others..... it gives one perspective to be from a group or culture hated for their religious believes, color, or culture...... I bid you peace.......