P&P R.I.P. Viva the resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5677

1. if i start a multi would you retaliate
2. will you ever do a multi yourselves
3. if i attack 1 fort, and it wasn't a multi would you retaliate

These are serious questions that i need answering
1. You don't own any forts to retaliate against.
2. How can we multi you if you don't own any forts?
3. Youve attacked plenty of forts and you never win.

How bout you try and take just 1 tiny fort before you start planning grand strategies. :laugh:

DeletedUser6227

its damn good to know i have such a impact :D

im seeing here no facts and figures just opinion. So a quick few questions @ Alliance V2

1. if i start a multi would you retaliate (yes by wiping your worthless alliance off the face of the earth for once and for all ,probably with some help from sources that you wouldnt expect)
2. will you ever do a multi yourselves (do you not get the substance and content of this thread....no one wants multis anymore YOU are the one that is seemingly obsessed with them not us)
3. if i attack 1 fort, and it wasn't a multi would you retaliate (as long as its a good honest fair battle no we would defend then look at the options open to us at least 8 hrs later but tom why should we trust you and your alliance?)

here you go these are serious answers maybe not the ones you wanted to hear but im not here to pander to your whims or feelings just dealing in FACTS

DeletedUser22685

I don't wish to waste my time replying to most things that I could in this thread, but there is one thing that jumped out at me...

What is the chance of a smaller alliance getting any forts away from you in a 1:1 fight?
I'm sorry to burst your bubble here, but the chances are actually much higher than they are in multi battles. If you think otherwise then it's no wonder you find yourselves in the situation you're in.

No matter what, you can only fit 140 people into one side of a fort at one time, correct? The smaller alliance, providing it has over 140 active members (which yours does), has an equal chance of winning a fort in a one on one attack due to the fact that the larger alliance, no matter how many people it has, will only be able to fit 120 people in the fort to defend.

Now, look at it the other day. Say the smaller alliance has 150 active members and the enemy alliance has 300 (these numbers are not meant to be accurate, just an example). Both these numbers are enough to max any size of fort on its own. However, when the smaller alliance chooses to use multi battles, they're giving the larger alliance the chance to utilise their number advantage. Say you attack two mediums and two smalls. Out of the four battles, the alliance with 300 active fort battlers would have the numbers to max all four of these battles, while your alliance of 150 members could only max two of them at best (a medium and a small, or two smalls with members left over for the remaining two battles). A more realistic scenario is that the smaller alliance would have a low attendance at all battles, or concentrate on one battle, either way would not have an effect due to the big alliance's numbers covering each fort adequately, not to mention moving numbers to one fort when they see the majority of the enemy congregating there. I know it's not realistic to expect 300 active fort fighters, but this is just an example and its principle still comes in to play; the bigger alliance may not be able to max all forts but it will be able to get more fighters at each one.

What do you think gives you a better chance of a victory? 100 vs 84 in a medium, or 50 vs 84 and 20 vs 42 in a medium/small multi?

Then you can take into consideration that the larger alliance is, in theory, more capable of launching multi battles of greater magnitude. So if they choose to retaliate the numbers would end up along the lines of 15 vs 42 at each of the big alliance's defences and then 50 vs 30 at the big alliance's attack. Wow, now the small alliances has lost two attacks and a defence just because they had in their heads that it would be easier to attack two forts rather than one when they don't have the numbers to fill them both, than have an even chance of taking a fort in a one on one battle.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was so much "fun" to be constantly running from one battle to the next for 4:5 or 10:6. WOOO HOOO I got 4 xp! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!

I think this is one of the biggest reasons why these multi attacks suck so much. There's absolutely no fun in them whatsoever. Except maybe the dueling before the battle. But I'm even becoming loathe to do that during multis, because when I already know that I'm only going to be facing 5 attackers at the Fort, I hate thinning that herd even more. A Fort Battle that lasts 4 rounds is a waste of everyone's time. I don't like wasting my time for 10xp. If I wanted to do that, I could go Pick Berries or something. In the end, these multis accomplish nothing except for hurting the world as a whole. Regardless of who you think is to blame, Tom, they need to stop.

DeletedUser

Are you kidding?

V2 got out smarted and tried to claim that viva started a multi, which they didn't. Then they got mad about losing and started the biggest multi I have ever seen.

Now, as usual, they have tried to go back to the "rules" when it suits them. The multi treaty has always been a joke and will remain a joke. It is a case of the biggest guy in the room bullying everyone else. Apparently few have the guts to stand up for what is right.

Good riddance Viva. You were apparently worthless anyway.

Now it is up to the rest to decide if they will cower in the corner and play according to whatever rules V2 decides to set for that day, or are you going to PLAY?

This world is burning, what are you going to do?

JLMEMT/Jason

WWPA was is resistance for how long 3-4 month?And yet you have the audacity to criticize Desi. Please check the facts first before copy pasting what your noob leader said in your internal forum.A leader who BTW sacrificed his whole alliance for one foul mouthed friend.WWPA are lika parasites who have never achieved anything on their own.Desi should've just kicked WWPA out instead of dissolving VLR.

Anyway I know some low levels think V2 is weak just because we wanted to follow the
treaty.Well I have seen too many of those come and go over the years to take them seriously.After a few months all of those noobs will be gone and V2 will still be here.I know Tom won't leave but it doesn't matter whether he stays or not.

I am not saying that V2 is invincible.One day some great alliance may rise and gain no 1 sport.But it certainly won't be these bunch[EC,ATW] :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who or what owns this EC alliance i do not know. ;)
you assume to much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1651

its damn good to know i have such a impact :D

im seeing here no facts and figures just opinion. So a quick few questions @ Alliance V2

1. if i start a multi would you retaliate
2. will you ever do a multi yourselves
3. if i attack 1 fort, and it wasn't a multi would you retaliate

1. Not with a multi. We would retaliate as normal...one fort at a time.
2. No.
3. Any retaliation battles would be launched no sooner than 8 hours after the start of your battle.

At least this is how I would handle it.

DeletedUser14006

Maybe a spy can tell me. did you know i have about 4 in EC right now.
Ow and V2 has 2 of which i know of as well.

Do not underestimate us Desi, we have a lot more than just two ;)

In fact in a recent search of EC I could not find a single member that is not a spy :laugh:

DeletedUser1072

I see that he left his town,Whats up tom can't you handle the heat?. Is this why you are denying knowledge of who owns ec and friends.
I know im -sb- for the long run and would never deny this or turn my back on them
This shows what a poor leader you really are
grow some and face whats coming your way and take it like a man

TequilaJoe

Just some quick thoughts. I waited a bit to make sure I would not speak in haste.

Desi, some advance notice would have been fine for everyones sake especially those you considered friends. All I will add is to do this by surprise is not acceptable to many of us.

However since your town moderated the alliance, it was your choice. All I am saying is advance notice would have been best. Not telling you what to do, just saying it would have been appropriate to let us know first.

mwfossils, I do remember when TW, SB and others started multis but that was a long time ago. My only point is you said you don't or can't recall them starting any and I do. However I also remember my old alliance starting them too, the old ETC was my old alliance. Stuff happens, people change their minds. However I think all or most sides started multis at one time or another.

DeletedUser

mwfossils, I do remember when TW, SB and others started multis but that was a long time ago. My only point is you said you don't or can't recall them starting any and I do. However I also remember my old alliance starting them too, the old ETC was my old alliance. Stuff happens, people change their minds. However I think all or most sides started multis at one time or another.

Lokiju started it before anyone else in the server.Believe me I know because I was in Miestas at that time.Once he started the other side had no option but to retaliate in kind.

Anyway it doesn't matter who started the question is do we want to go that way again?

DeletedUser2217

mwfossils, I do remember when TW, SB and others started multis but that was a long time ago.

Yeah, well they were a long time ago, and then in response to Miestas multi business. So, technically - yes, but they were reactionary, not proactive.

DeletedUser1121

Desi, some advance notice would have been fine for everyones sake especially those you considered friends. All I will add is to do this by surprise is not acceptable to many of us.

But i did warn all of you. Remember the discussions we had about the treaty with Ken Gunslinger and JoeMoer? Remember me telling you all that if they would continue to violate the things we have build together, i would do anything in my power to stop them. I even said if there was no other option left, i would join V2 and take everyone who wanted with me. Trust me, i am a long way from joining V2, but i refuse to work together in an alliance with people who want to destroy everything we worked for.

I am looking for friends who share the ideas we always had. I truely hope you are one of them. You know you are always welcome.

DeletedUser1651

Well said Desi! I really hope you guys pull a good (not great :p ) team back together. Without you guys on the other side of the wall, this would would be a boring place. However, if you are looking for a new home.........:D

DeletedUser22685

I hope they pull a great team back together, would be interesting to see v2's reaction to a real challenge.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see some viable option to v2... Its no fun calling battles that only a handfull of people show up for.
Any news Desi?

DeletedUser1121

Nope. Waiting for people to step up. Got a few reactions about players who agree with my ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.