quote on profile stuck in my head, please help

DeletedUser

Awhile ago I came across a player who had what I thought was a funny quote on their profile about falling bodies, and blood everywhere, I can't remember their name and I can't remember the whole quote. Wondered if anyone knew the profile, or their name. I been looking for weeks. I know their on world 10, Craps of discovery at the job clearing the forest left of www-recruiting. I've not seen them sence and it's stuck in my head. I need to read it so it'll go away.

DeletedUser8627

Try Google the quote, maybe that will bring something up.

The player could have removed it from their profile since you have seen it so this could be a reason why you have not found the player again.

DeletedUser

Try Google the quote, maybe that will bring something up.

The player could have removed it from their profile since you have seen it so this could be a reason why you have not found the player again.

I tried google, and it don't find it, and I can't remember the whole thing.

DeletedUser15169

Well if they arnt at Craps of Discovery ;), why not #1 make sure you look there, and #2 look in their close allies and shopping towns. You may find that you eventually find them through their name when you see it.

DeletedUser

I believe I know that guy, but I can't remember his name. I think he was shopping in my town. I'll have to check about that. Anyway, you could always try searching other nearby sectors (I see dead corpses, We eat Corpses :D).
EDIT: Maybe it's Pete White?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe I know that guy, but I can't remember his name. I think he was shopping in my town. I'll have to check about that. Anyway, you could always try searching other nearby sectors (I see dead corpses, We eat Corpses :D).
EDIT: Maybe it's Pete White?

I'll have to look....finally a lead!

THATS HIM! YAY! hugs and kisses ml I love you!

DeletedUser

If anyone is curious his profile is this;

I'm a reasonable guy, so if you've got a problem with me or my town, let me know and we'll work something out. If I attack you and you didn't do anything to my town, it's nothing personal, I'm just looking for some quick exp.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
-Ash Williams

[singing] "Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time."
-Vash the Stampede