Quests

DeletedUser

Here you can write what Quest you found/is finding hard to complete.

For me its the stupid Feather i have worked 10+ hours for 2 hours each session and still nothing :mad:

Lol i had that problem too, but finally after 14 hours i got it. Its hard to get it but at least you win xp along the way ^_^

DeletedUser

HEY DO anyone know that if theres a trick to beat theif in quest of lvl 14.

DeletedUser

about 50 ppl have asked this. just watch the replays and try and dodge to what he does. do different doges and stuff

DeletedUser

Randomly doing jobs. Level 1 general stores sell that. You just have to look around.

DeletedUser

Im stuggling on
Waupee's Grandfather (Re-Thievery)

lady.png

Maya Roalstad: Oh, this is the statue you're looking for? He really was too foolish. Told me for hours how valuable that little bird is and that he'll get rich with it. It took one strong hug and he was a poor man again ... Well, what do I get for this golden hawk?

Target: Give Maya 170 dollars and a blue bandana

Requires:
Blue bandana 0/1
$ 170

Reward:
falcon.png

DeletedUser

Find a blue bandana. They are sold in stores. A town nearby me has them. It is called SarDuck

DeletedUser

hey max probablity of finding a black headband is on????which job ???

by the way i completed the quest by screwing a thief and got bl**** maya's offer

DeletedUser

gemstone search is difficult..

I thought the union flag mission was the hardest one..

DeletedUser

hey max probablity of finding a black headband is on????which job ???

by the way i completed the quest by screwing a thief and got bl**** maya's offer

i think its the job that has the highest probability to get anything.. But you can always buy one

DeletedUser

I pretty much gave up on trying to find clothing(read headbands) through work and ended up just buying them from towns

It worked out a lot quicker to earn the money through a high paying job than to waste time and scoring points when the element of luck means you could find anything other than what you want :)