Quests for Bounties

HelenBack

With some of the quests forcing non-duelers to have to duel, I've heard this question a few times and wasn't really sure what the answer would be. So I thought I should ask here... :)

For some quests, you need to win a duel and receive a bounty to complete it (usually multiple bounties). If a non-dueler were to put a bounty on a possible target that they might be able to defeat... and then try to win the bounty they placed. Is that considered "pushing"?

It's their money... They pay a fee for putting the bounty on their target... They're still taking a chance that someone else will steal it before they can win it...

Thoughts? :cool:

DeletedUser33353

I do it all of the time.....not pushing in my humble opinion. My reasoning is thus, someone else may harvest the bounty, or you my lose. Ergo, not a push.

Crap, I am remiss.........
HUGGLES

Last edited by a moderator:

HelenBack

I do it all of the time.....not pushing in my humble opinion. My reasoning is thus, someone else may harvest the bounty, or you my lose. Ergo, not a push.

Crap, I am remiss.........
HUGGLES

Good thing you added those before I checked... lol *HUGGLES KIDD!!!* :D

BTW... I agree... They can't push their own money on themselves... Right? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

Eh, I've even gone so far as to place the bounties a minute before my duels ended. Not pushing in any sense of the word. In fact, by placing your own bounty instead of just finding an easy one that already exists, you're really only losing money through fees.

DeletedUser26820

This is also a common and routine practice not only with quests, but also when chasing the 14 achievements that involve bounties.

Start with say $2k, initiate a duel on a target, place a bounty on that target for achievement progression, collect that bounty for achievement progression.
Rinse and repeat until bounty achievements are accomplished.

But like Kidd said, there's that 10% or so chance that you don't win the duel or the player ducks into a hotel or another toon duels the target before you do, thereby winning the bounty. But I liked my 90% chances.

Just flipping my own cash while paying a small fee for achievements.