question

DeletedUser34790

or within 1 day character can move to the next world?
i finished the all jobs.
5jy4px.jpg

3451kzm.jpg

DeletedUser

What exactly is the question? The screenshots are way too small to figure it out based on them.

DeletedUser22685

It looks like the migration screen. If you click migrate it shouldn't take much longer than a day for your character to move to a new world.

DeletedUser34790

i, and click migrate, but for some reason I did not transpose. anyway that I wrote the

DeletedUser22685

Like I said, you'll need to wait roughly a day before you're moved. Just click it and don't try and log in to that world again. When you've moved successfully, that world will be deleted from your list and you'll see the new one instead.

DeletedUser22685

Have you picked up all your items and cash from the market?

DeletedUser34781

check the market you most likey have items to collect on it

DeletedUser34790

Now I like this raso some go out of town. how do you mean here?

DeletedUser34790

My first language is Lithuanian, but what? I need help here a little bit, I will know if leaving the city to move your character to another world.?

DeletedUser22685

I was going to use Google translate to answer you in your own language as maybe you'd understand that better.

You do not need to leave your town to migrate your character.

Jums nereikia palikti savo miestą perkelti savo charakterį.

DeletedUser34790

when I try to move your character to another world, write me you have finish your jobs.I do not know what to do. Can you help? really need help. I here writes, leaving the city. Me, all attacking every 1 second, so it is very urgent help needed