Question regarding the +1 praying from Sleepyhead

DeletedUser

Howdy,

I'm a bit curious about the +1 praying effect from sleepyhead. Does that mean it is on top of regular praying. Or does it provide it's own praying effect (thus not needing to go to church)?!?

Cheers,

xcver

DeletedUser

No one knows, nor can they know. It's not possible to figure out how the set affects prayer without knowing how it works in the first place.

DeletedUser23701

I guess in Achievement/stats you can check only praying counter after sleep.
Haven't checked and do not care about this +1.

Red Falcon

The whole sleepy set seems kind of pointless to me to obtain, if you're buying all the items off the market. However, if you find them on your own, then it is well-worth showing off to everyone else. And if I ever obtain the full Sleepyhead Set, I might test it out to see if the +1 Praying Bonus even exists. I'll be sure to confirm if it works or not.

DeletedUser

The whole sleepy set seems kind of pointless to me to obtain, if you're buying all the items off the market. However, if you find them on your own, then it is well-worth showing off to everyone else. And if I ever obtain the full Sleepyhead Set, I might test it out to see if the +1 Praying Bonus even exists. I'll be sure to confirm if it works or not.

And how are you going to "test it out", or "see if the +1 Praying Bonus even exists", or "confirm if it works or not" ????
Unless you know something nobody else know. A test of something you know nothing about is impossible.

DeletedUser

I have the complete set, slept a huge number of times in the whole set for a whole duration of sleep, and I have noticed that the number on the stats doesn't go up when sleeping in it.. If that was what you were referring to.
(btw whole set is a great thing to have for any active player, who wants to get the energy points up asap, especially for higher leveled players that have bought all or most of the stuff that they need, and have tones of cash to throw around.. so I disagree with RF there.)

DeletedUser

I guess in Achievement/stats you can check only praying counter after sleep.
Haven't checked and do not care about this +1.

It would have been funny if that's all it was. I had to test it, and it was a sacrifice for me to pray!

Before:
Gone to pray: 1
Gone to pray at Christmas: 1

After:
Gone to pray: 2
Gone to pray at Christmas: 1

It would have been hilarious if that was all it was. Err, I might need to check it again when I wake up.