Question on Adventures terms

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4146032
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4146032

Hello,

What does it mean when someone says that you're taking 12 in adventures?

Deleted User - 4180592

Hello,

What does it mean when someone says that you're taking 12 in adventures?
when ur team pick actions (like move, shoot, etc) they appear on a bar bottom right.

the first and second action in that list (right to left) is considered 1 and 2, or first turn

you need to use those strategically to get the advantage over the enemy, like KOing them before they escape or moving before you get KOd. Sometimes you need to cancel your actions to let someone else on your team go first (there is an x to cancel on the skills you click and the actions on that bar)

Deleted User - 4146032

Ah, so I need to make sure I'm always moving/shooting as the last person

Thanks

Deleted User - 4146032

Actually, based on the reactions I've seen, I'm not going to be doing adventures anymore.

Deleted User - 4180592

Ah, so I need to make sure I'm always moving/shooting as the last person

Thanks
well it's all about timing, for example if you want your enemy to take their turns before you do, you take the last spots instead, or later at least. A good example is when you're waiting for them to run round the corner into your line of sight so you can shoot them :) also sometimes YOU need to take first turn to survive for your team's benefit.

Actually, based on the reactions I've seen, I'm not going to be doing adventures anymore.
that is adventures sadly, the majority of players lose their cool at some point (myself included) and some more than others.

it's very competitive and a single mistake can cost your team the entire match.