Question about the flag belts

• Thread starter Sylvester From Hell
  • Start date

asdf124

But apparently Scotland isn't a country... :(

174 countries aren't listed, what makes the 42 country belts(not counting European belt or confederate belt) so special?

And what makes Scotland more special than the other 173 countries not listed?

Maybe inno needs to go through a specific regulation(New Zealand belt can't be bought via nuggets, does that mean that New Zealand wouldn't tax inno if so?)

I hope that answers your question lulu.

DeletedUser15368

How many players from Scotland do you know vs how many players from Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan do you know? :p

asdf124

It could be about free to use those flags, whereas Scottish flag would be lower than the desired cost to benefit ratio.

DeletedUser22685

I'm just happy that after all these years of complaining we finally have an Australian belt :)

asdf124

I'm just happy that after all these years of complaining we finally have an Australian belt :)

Is that how all those belts came from?

Lulu, complain in every video inno games make even if it was irrelevant!

Complain everywhere you see inno staff, shareholders and social media.....

You should be able to make them make the Scottish belt in an hour!

Darn lulu, you aren't complaining enough!

asdf124

It is confirmed that what pankreas is saying is very much true.

Should I report it as a bug?

DeletedUser34295

It's not a bug. There are sometimes other things than belts on sale. Over the past week(s) I've seen enchanted nugget bag, expert detailed work instructions and potion of a new beginning, all being on sale. There are just so many flag belts that they are more likely to show up and look like they're just repeating themselves.

Pankreas PorFavor

It's not a bug.

that's for sure. it's intentional.

There are just so many flag belts that they are more likely to show up and look like they're just repeating themselves.

I disagree. 44 belts vs 117 other items. that's almost 1:3 ratio. and you say "There are sometimes other things than belts on sale." sometimes? the belt should show up once in four weeks, 3/4 of the time it should be something else, and not "sometimes". if it was only about luck and all items had the same chance to be discounted, then how is it possible that belts show up so often? I don't know in how many worlds you play, but I only find belts in the shop on 3 worlds - week after week after week.... no, Inno uses the same approach here like they do for loot chests, for example. you will find a mojo more often than an outlaw item.

MFRavenhawk

Well, Pankreas, this week the UP Shop discounts are as follows:
W1: Georgian Belt
W11: Japanese Belt
W12: Luxembourgian Belt
AZ: Georgian Belt
BR: Israeli Belt
CO: Australian Belt
DK: Austrian Belt
ED: Tajikistan Belt
FB: European Belt
GV: Duelist Hat
B1: European Belt
B3: Steel Lined Box

So that's 10 worlds of 12 with international belts on discount, and two of them are repeated for 8 different belts on sale between the worlds. Does kind of defy the odds, I would think.

DeletedUser26820

I still think that if you get 3 nationality belts, you could upgrade them to a L1 nationality belt, and then if you get it to L2, a global traveler belt, that has a regen bonus of like 10%. Currently, no belt has a regen bonus.

PrancingPurplePony

since the last post which was a little over a month ago, I am pretty sure there have been nothing but belts for the weekly special on W11, Arizona, Colorado, and Alamagordo. There have been other things offered every week on Enewetak. So it seems sure at least to me, that the odds for belts going on sale on some worlds are very high, and the odds on all the other items are much lower, or even zero.

asdf124

Wow, a miracle happened in w11, a sale from 1 useless item to another! Sale on premium chest...... So useless :p

DeletedUser26820

Wow, a miracle happened in w11, a sale from 1 useless item to another! Sale on premium chest...... So useless :p

How did you manage to sell a useless item to another useless item without referring to your trade partner as useless?
Good to know.
Remind me not to trade with you so you can then post here that I'm useless.

Congrats on your flag belts trade.... er, um, if that's what it was....