Question about relations playing the west

DeletedUser

Hi
I a few weeks ago my other half started playing The West after having watchied me play she decided to have a go - since a few people have said this is against the rules :unsure: although i havent actually seen anything against it - as bith of us enjoy the game we decided that we would not interact in gamewise only thing is we are both in the same town - we dont sell each other items ect - we barely interact - i am hoping this is ok :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36559

Players that share an internet connection, or live in the same household, may not duel each other or coordinate duels against another player. At least 12 hours must have passed between coordinated duels on a player. Participating in the same fort battles is allowed.

DeletedUser

Yeah i saw that, but can we sell each other things on the market for example she needs pans which i can make - she can create charcoal which i need

DeletedUser33353

True, I can see that. But, does that totally exclude any market trades amongst those two ?

Ripwise

I'm sure it's against the rules to market trade between two accounts of the same IP address.

If its a legit trade i.e jacket for jacket or same valued item without added cash i dont see anything illegal even tho it is from same ip address. Only way this would be illegal is if there were massive amount of such trades, account restarting from that same ip and taking gear back and many other situations.

DeletedUser

Another point it would be unfair to totally exclude more than one account per house as in our case she liked the game watching me play and wanted to do her own - we dont trade - we are rarely in the same place, i can also see the point of how people could cheat which we have no intention of doing - We have both worked to hard to get too the levels we are at

DeletedUser22685

As long as you never log into each other's accounts and don't breach the coordinated duelling rule posted above, there are no additional restrictions placed upon players who share an IP address.