Questing

DeletedUser

It seems to me that we have a thread for duelling, fort battles and for the best jobs unlocked, but nothing for the quest follower. Post your quest-following level here. Including the character quests if they are impressive.

DeletedUser

I'm lvl 21 and I have 60 quests done, including "Henry's birthday-union flag"

DeletedUser

I like it. I was going to start a similar thread in Saloon when I finish the level 67 quests on w2 shortly.

DeletedUser

Good thread!

I'm up to 'Trading With Indians' on the Black Mountain questline. I still haven't found an item/items to boost my toughness above 9 (too cheap to buy one yet, too!) so Waupee's Grandfather remains incomplete, even though I'm now level 40 :unsure:

I'm at 7/10 turkey legs for the Thanksgiving quest, and I'm ready to cry.

fünkenmittens

DeletedUser

I'm a L40 Adventurer and have completed "Holy ..." on the character quest and have completed Three Rivers on universal quests. Still trying to get those turkeys too. lol
Also, wish I could get those hot meals without having to do such a lame job!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm waiting on the rest of my Gentleman's Set to do the trading segment . . . I figure I may be in my 50's by then, will have Waupee's Paw-paw done, and will simply re-spec the remaining points before moving on.

For now, of course, I can't see past these darned turkeys :)

fünkenmittens

DeletedUser

113 done. Finally finished off the turkeys (never again hopefully!). Still have Bob's bridge building, Jacob and Mugridge, wild horses' ridiculous 24 wood quest and dalton's tool box left. For the rest I think I covered everything up untill my level.

DeletedUser

wild horses' ridiculous 24 wood quest and dalton's tool box left.

Trying to do that with cutting down trees is a huge waste of time unless you absolutely cannot get clearing the forest or rafting wood with gear.

DeletedUser

Luckily I am planning an all jobs build ala Azuk in this world, so I do not have to go through the skin crawling agony with wood collecting as much as with the turkeys in the last days. (although 38% against 20% look like much better odds, the RNG ultimately will punish the impatient and foolish). Just 10-15 levels of charisma and some gear untill clearing forest will do the trick with that demonic quest, like you said :)

DeletedUser

I'm level 40, and I can hunt grizzlys, so I think future speccing will go into leadership

I got a lot of wood & tool box from the sherrif, buffalo hunt and gold search from waupee, and black mountain negotiations that I can't quite do yet.

I also have 8/10 turkeys, for thanksgiving and havent caught one for days :mad:

DeletedUser

Just finished the thanksgiving quest with a lucky 4 turkey legs off 1 2hour job stint :)

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is any good, but that's the bar. Can you beat it?
img.php

DeletedUser

Finally finished the thanksgiving quest by giving Henry 'a turkey' Now am on my next soldier quest.

DeletedUser

Level 44 and I beat Mugridge at the second attempt. Guess I'll need to start doing something else now...:)

DeletedUser

Guess what: You need one more turkey for the Christmas quest line.
:laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm trying to do Back pain, need to bring 3 wool. I should probably mention, i have 12.5 hours of work tending sheep, only 2 wool. :dry:

EDIT:
Make that 16.5 working hours. No additional wool.:dry:
On the other hand, Digging graves for 4 hours, 3 spades.

DeletedUser

I've done:

Introduction
Manhunt
Erik's Flight
Pony Express
Fire Heart
The Cattle Herd
Henry's Birthday
Waupee's Grandfather
Unforgiven
How the Festivals Fall
Tomorrow's Headline
Optimization of Profits
Well Organized
Gemstones
Bob up to Bridge Construction
The Decision - Fat Loot
Clothes Make the Man
Angel of Love up to War of Roses
Black Mountains up to Saddle Your Horse

Also 2 out of 3 Thanksgiving quests, one of the Little Things quests, Duel Tactics, and Christmas up to Wanted: Man in a Red Coat

The quests are definitely my favorite part of the game, and my main focus.

DeletedUser9470

just posting my quest follower(signature)
i havent managed to go see waupees grandfather with the golden eagle yet!
one day maybe, when ive had enough of duelling
:D