New QUEST

Toradol

The Cake Baking event, i got "The Joker" i sold it not knowing it was important to a quest. Now after waiting a year for it to start again I cannot get Henry to open the quest to get another "The Joker" so that i may continue the quest.

There must be put into place a way for one to get "The Joker" again, no one is foolish like me to sell on market.

I have already hard refreshed my browser. (This can be done by pressing Ctrl + F5 on Windows or ⌘ + F5 on Macs.)
I have already consulted the Bugs FAQ.
I have searched if the bug has been reported before.
If applicable, I have tried disabling all browsers addons, userscripts and extensions.

Pankreas PorFavor

There must be put into place a way for one to get "The Joker" again

I would not say that this is a bug or a game error, it is actually a player error ;) The only thing that could have been done differently was not to make this quest item auctionable/sellable. But that doesn't change your current situation.
Your best chance at the moment is to contact support and ask them to help by giving you this item.

Toradol

i followed your advice and they were very responsive, i gave back the money i got from sale and they gave me "The Joker"
thank you for the suggestion Customer service is very good!