Quest time requirements

Should the idea be moved forward to the Developers?

• Yes, time to get it rolling to the developers

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No, leave it as is.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Needs more work.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Making it AM or PM will make the game fair no matter where you play in the world.
I'm in the 3-4 am for the 7pm quests and when you are playing in many worlds, it is hard to try and get up all the time, especially when you do work/school ect.

Deleted User - 1278415

Poll has passed.

Moved to Development Discussion.

From here we will send the idea to the Developers to decide the fate of the idea.

DeletedUser

Some players are not parasites but do work and can't be online at the right time. I have to agree with the idea, make irrelevant if the time is AM or PM.

I work, so I'm not a parasit. (who do you think you are to make this thatement?) Sometimes I couldn't be online at the right time the first time, but I managed to be on time the second time. Parasit or not - leave it as it is at server time!

DeletedUser

I work, so I'm not a parasit. (who do you think you are to make this thatement?) Sometimes I couldn't be online at the right time the first time, but I managed to be on time the second time. Parasit or not - leave it as it is at server time!

sure you can manage to be online but sometimes the quest is in weakdays and at the time when he/she would be at work. and what do you think he/she should do? (he/she is not allowed to just leave for hr. to go home it will be risk in job lost and their is no computer at work. and the player loves the game)

should the player not go to work or go to work sometimes player get angry at quests which they can't do.. special quests at certain times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea passes with greater than 80%.

I will now close the topic and add it to Ideas and brainfarts so it will no longer be discussed.

I will also see if we can get a comment from a developer about the likely-hood of this idea making it into the game.

Thanks for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.