[Quest] The Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sheriff The decision fat loot Beaver skin $500
indian The decision Sabotage Beaver trap 100 XP Calumet

The above quests... if I do the one the other one will go away, right? I cannot do both, have to choose ?

DeletedUser

I choose the item. I can always get cash if I need it. Don't know where else you can get that item at. ;)

DeletedUser

which job...????

hey hi, need help in regarding a quest,
am doing "The decision (Sabotage)", in this should find five beaver traps. Which job has to be done to get beaver traps..??

DeletedUser8627

hey hi, need help in regarding a quest,
am doing "The decision (Sabotage)", in this should find five beaver traps. Which job has to be done to get beaver traps..??

You will need to do Beaver Hunt.

This job gives you beaver traps and/or beaver skin but I would recommend you take the beaver trap decision rather. ;)

DeletedUser

if you give the traps you have a big chance to get the Hernando shord if you choose wauppe and in an other decision...........

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Sorry to necrobump, but thought it would be better to do that than start a new thread.

Before realising I had a choice between the Sheriff & Waupee, I accepted the Sheriff, upon realising my error, I cancelled the Sheriff & chose Waupee.

I have now got a problem, when I do the Beaver hunt I only get the skins, I have gotten no traps at all, yet the % yield is only a few points different.

Is this because I had already gone & started the Beaver hunt whilst the Sheriff's quest was still active? Or, is my luck really that bad?

26% skin v 20% trap

Cheers

DeletedUser14006

Hi all,

Sorry to necrobump, but thought it would be better to do that than start a new thread.

Before realising I had a choice between the Sheriff & Waupee, I accepted the Sheriff, upon realising my error, I cancelled the Sheriff & chose Waupee.

I have now got a problem, when I do the Beaver hunt I only get the skins, I have gotten no traps at all, yet the % yield is only a few points different.

Is this because I had already gone & started the Beaver hunt whilst the Sheriff's quest was still active? Or, is my luck really that bad?

26% skin v 20% trap

Cheers

Nope, your initial cancelled choice has no relevance to your current trend of only finding skins.

Keep going and you will eventually find a beaver trap ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks Derek,
Sheriff's quest is sitting there taunting me, so I want to finish Waupee's asap. :D

DeletedUser

Nope, your initial cancelled choice has no relevance to your current trend of only finding skins.

Accepted, canceled, or completed has no effect. Beaver traps and skins are just job products, not quest drops.

DeletedUser

I noticed the traps are a lot harder to get than the skins. Keep at it. Also, accepting a quest requiring products, seems to make the product drop even lower. You've just been unlucky, the quest cancellation had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

Also, accepting a quest requiring products, seems to make the product drop even lower.

I never accept a quest before I have the products, but I'm pretty sure it just feels like it takes longer.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone!
I'e got enough resources for the next 2 quest groups after this one as I don't product farm below 84% and move to the next one. Just waiting on these traps now.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.