Quest Rewards (lvl 100+)

• Thread starter DeletedUser36192
  • Start date

DeletedUser36192

Since a lot of the new gear has been altered to work via our levels i was wondering if the Exp reward for quests could also be altered to suit this.

As it stands I'm a level 150 in ED so quests that offer exp don't matter to me other than in rankings, so as such some 2500xp is really quite meaningless; however, I love questing and getting the achievements so I do them all. I was just wondering if we could maybe alter quests from giving say 2500xp to maybe 1% or 2% of your total level xp such as in log in - this way maybe higher levelled players between lvls 130-150 may see a greater benefit from questing.

Iet me know your thoughts!

DeletedUser34781

yeah id love nothing more than % based quests rewards. you could leave alot of quests open and almost complete just to get max value from the reward. this game is crazy long to lvl up. needs to be a better way to help players lvl up and this would help.

DeletedUser36192

yeah id love nothing more than % based quests rewards. you could leave alot of quests open and almost complete just to get max value from the reward. this game is crazy long to lvl up. needs to be a better way to help players lvl up and this would help.
one of the reason i suggested it - with the increasing number of quests (which have high difficulties; large products requirements and long jobbing hours) I feel a percentage based quest base would make more sense for those quests lvl 120/130+.

However so far only one response :/ thought there'd be more traction - though who can blame people as nothing ever gets set into motion :(

Pankreas PorFavor

PPF tries reverse psychology...

Dear INNOGAMES, please, please, please don't implement any new ideas! If you start listening to our wishes, I am going to quit! This is a terrible idea, please refuse it!

[sarcasm /off]

DeletedUser33353

PPF tries reverse psychology...

Dear INNOGAMES, please, please, please don't implement any new ideas! If you start listening to our wishes, I am going to quit! This is a terrible idea, please refuse it!

[sarcasm /off]

Good luck with that.

And I personally love the idea.

DeletedUser26820

So a level 150 toon can complete, for example, quest id 28000, and get 15,000xp points from it, but the same exact quest available to a level 50 toon will only reward him 1500 xp??

Terrible idea. You're encouraging a gap between the have and have nots that will be too great.

asdf124

If your using potion of wisdom, sure, but same concept as daily login is a no.

What is difference? You can use potion anytime while you could postpone a quest till your close to leveling which is highly not advisable to do.

Pankreas PorFavor

What is difference? You can use potion anytime while you could postpone a quest till your close to leveling which is highly not advisable to do.

So what is different here?
I can use the potion when my energy is at 0 and I miss 5 experience points to level up, or I can complete the quest and the result is the same. I don't understand what you are trying to say? It is the same thing, isn't it?
And why would it be highly not advisable? It is the perfect way to refill your HP and energy, who cares how you are going to do it? Potion, completion of a quest or something else?

asdf124

You have an infinite slot number for wisdom potion, not so much on number of accepted quests.

Let's say you forgot to complete or you accidentally completed.....

Pankreas PorFavor

Let's say you forgot to use the wisdom potion, or you accidentally used it instead of health potion....
I do agree that you are limited by the number of quests you can accept, but that was not mentioned in your first post. I still don't understand what you are trying to say? Potion or quest - they give xp and you can use/complete them at any time that works best for you. Do we agree on that? Did you try to say that they are the same when it comes to that, or..? (I don't know if there's a language barrier here or what?)

DeletedUser36192

So a level 150 toon can complete, for example, quest id 28000, and get 15,000xp points from it, but the same exact quest available to a level 50 toon will only reward him 1500 xp??

Terrible idea. You're encouraging a gap between the have and have nots that will be too great.
no, i said only applicable after lvl 100+ or for some unlocked after 120 quests persay.

That way at low levels they still benefit from quests like travelling circus which drop tons of xp but when we get to higher levels as opposed to getting 1000,2500xp from a ridiculous quest maybe it gives us 3% lvl xp for like 45k which doesn't really matter as much and when they can unlock it it would do the same. Just a thought it all