Quest Raffle

DeletedUser1105

The Idea
You spend in-game money to purchase a quest. If you complete that quest within a certain time-frame you earn yourself a raffle ticket. If your number comes up, you win a certain prize.

The Variables - up for discussion

1) Frequency
This would be a monthly occurance.

2) Availability

It would be available to everyone to take part. The quest would be available for purchase/complete for a period of one week.

3) The Quests
I would recommend that these be kept to lower-end jobs to enable most people to be able to complete. They could also be different each month. I.e. one month could be a 'collect these items', another could be a 'beat this NPC in a duel', another could be 'travel to certain check points on the map'. The possibilities are endless.

4) The Prizes
These would have to be sufficient to entice people to enter. Of course, this would be an innogames decision, but I would think prizes could be things like:

• Nuggets
  • Experience Points
  • Skill Points
  • In-game Money
  • Novelty Inventory Item
  • Random Items

Again, there are many possibilities. I would recommend that everybody win something from the raffle - even if it's a tobacco leaf - for the novelty of winning such a poor item. Of course, there would be less and less of the better and better prizes so you have less chance of winning a 'great' item/reward. Things like nuggets and skill points (if they were even included as prizes) would be very rare indeed.

Benefits
Lots of people would purchase the quests just for the quests sake, never mind the raffle. It would keep people interested in the game and give them a reason to keep playing (and therefore to keep purchasing premium).

It would give people something to look forward to, and probably increase forum activity too as people discussed the current raffle quest, and as people discussed what they won.

It gives people something to do with their money. After a certain point, all you can really spend money on is forts, and not everybody wants too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What an idea :cool: this rocks man :D:D:D....WOW....I hope this idea does end up in the game, it would be awesome :cool:

DeletedUser

I support this idea. Maybe it could be every 2 weeks instead of a monthly occurrence.

fossil1999

i love this idea!:cool::)
hope to see this Thread in the Development Discussions forum!:):nowink:

(keep the ideas coming!)

DeletedUser

Nice idea, I agree that they should make it on lower levels so that everyone could enjoy it, but I think it should be put on "collect X" quests and be put on 10% or 5% for finding it, will make it actually hard to get it.

DeletedUser

Nice idea, I agree that they should make it on lower levels so that everyone could enjoy it, but I think it should be put on "collect X" quests and be put on 10% or 5% for finding it, will make it actually hard to get it.

That's a good point, have the quest appear on the world randomly so player have to find it and go to it.