quest items

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ive worked for ages trying to get the quest items i need, 1 ham and 3 beans, but i cant get them. and i also dont get fools gold when i work for that aswell

DeletedUser

hope your working for long hours not only 30minutes at a time?the longer the better.hold off on doing them anymore if your motivation for them is real low,i stop when it gets down to 80% some will go lower then that.your motivation will build up fast once back then do it again for long hours.

it always seems the more you need a product from a job the harder it is to get one.having said that ,my advice is to never sell job products at all.ive spent almost 2 weeks gathering stuff i need now but i already had and sold them for some fast cash long ago.thinking i got them easy i can replace them easy.now all that time wasted doing my lowest paying and exp. jobs now when i have much better jobs i can do.

DeletedUser

Sometimes it helps to decline the quest, obtain the items, then accept the quest again. ;)

DeletedUser

Do other jobs in the mean time.
Wait for 100% motivation, have your best items equipped for the job.
Go pray in the Church then try again...
I've also found, doing a job for 2 hours followed up by another 2 hours yields products easier? Might just be my imagination...

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Do other jobs in the mean time.
Wait for 100% motivation, have your best items equipped for the job.
Go pray in the Church then try again...
I've also found, doing a job for 2 hours followed up by another 2 hours yields products easier? Might just be my imagination...

I agree. Doing the job in a couple of 2 hour blocks does seem to help most times.

But I have seen where people try for the flag from the fort and haven't got it even after 70+ hours.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Haha, the flag from guarding the fort is another topic all on its own!
Nothing compared to a ham and some beans.. ;)

I have also however seen / heard from players when doing a 2 hour job, then clicking cancel after they are 1 hour into the job, yields them products. I've never personally tried this.

Status
Not open for further replies.