Quest Help

DeletedUser

Hey there! You’re just in time for for our newest invention! It’s called "upgrading". Here, take a look!

how to solve this mission?

what is the window? and how to upgrade it?

Apelatia

For this quest, you need to open your inventory and click 'Upgrade Items' at the bottom; this will open up a new window on your game screen. Do however make sure that you have the quest accepted before you open the Upgrade window, else the quest won't recognise that you have opened it.

In future, for questions relating to quests, we have a Quest Discussion forum which you can use. If a question requires a spoiler in order to be solved, it's best to ask it in that subforum.

DeletedUser33815

How too ground coffe, when there is only grinding coffe?

Apelatia

"Ground coffee" is the product which is gained from doing the job Grinding Coffee. Depending on how many labour points (pickaxes) you have towards the job, you will have a set percentage of ground coffee that you will gain at the conclusion of each job.

DeletedUser37645

need help on the leave greenhorns alone part of guide greenhorns

Davemeadows00

Quest Help

Unlocking the chest (Secrets of the west)

Hi guys I have retrieved the chest with the three locks that require three Golden keys to unlock I require a specific item to show a monkey in Crystal town that says Ohh Ohh Ohh when I select an item from my inventory

Any idea what the specific item is

Al35ul

Quest Help

Unlocking the chest (Secrets of the west)

Hi guys I have retrieved the chest with the three locks that require three Golden keys to unlock I require a specific item to show a monkey in Crystal town that says Ohh Ohh Ohh when I select an item from my inventory

Any idea what the specific item is
Corn