quest help

DeletedUser

I haven't been able to find the quest giver at all. My town is called MXit Lyfestyle if anyone would bother enough to help out here. As for the union flag, I have to laugh at my luck.

I've done over 30 hours of this job at full motivation and no luck. It's very annoying and holding me back, since I have to do a job that does nothing for my level.

DeletedUser

I haven't been able to find the quest giver at all. My town is called MXit Lyfestyle if anyone would bother enough to help out here. As for the union flag, I have to laugh at my luck.

I've done over 30 hours of this job at full motivation and no luck. It's very annoying and holding me back, since I have to do a job that does nothing for my level.

Which quest are you on? If it's still delivering a parcel, the first quest is just accepting the parcel and just has to be completed before the quest giver shows. If it's a later one, you may have to check a few sectors.

DeletedUser

Docmed- Yep, I did the first four worker quests, with a level 37 builder. I think I've worked my way up to those appropriate for a level 10 or so- Nothing very exciting yet. So far, I could have made more xp building, and almost as much money...

i would have made more and i am up to the 4 hours of mow pasture

DeletedUser

hey guys i just wanna learn how to find leather i try ti find that but i could i need help about it plsssss...

DeletedUser

Just in case no one has noticed there are new items in West Stats like Lincoln's top hat, Bowie's dagger, pink ballerina tutu, etc...

DeletedUser

why can't I put on my gray rags as my first quest?????

The browser you're using. On some you click them, on others you double click, on others you drag them, on others...you change browsers, namely if you're using Yahoo, not a bad idea if you're using IE.

DeletedUser

hey guys i wanna leran how to do leather job i cold not find it cold u help me plss??

DeletedUser

hey guys i wanna leran how to do leather job i cold not find it cold u help me plss??

Go to weststats.com and examine the job requirements. Then compare them with your skills. When your skills are sufficient to meet the job requirements, you can do it. Until then, you're gonna have to keep leveling up and acquiring more itamz.

DeletedUser

i would have made more and i am up to the 4 hours of mow pasture

You would have made MORE money building??? Quick, tell us the secret before they close it with update 1.18. I've never earned any money building....

DeletedUser

wheres the connection points?

im stuck on a part of the quest, it says to look for the est and west connection points, ive found mr. brown but cant find the points? any idea what im looking for im in world 5 and have looked at all the sectors but dont kow what im looking for, ive found all the Mr. borwns which r pink/purple dots

any help would be nice

DeletedUser

East is in far right column, second square from the bottom. West is far left, second square from the top.

DeletedUser

When you accept a quest, like guarding the fort for 8 hours, is it necessary that these are consecutive hours or can you do them in intervals ?
Thanks for your response.

DeletedUser

You can do them in intervals. As long as you have accepted the quest it doesn't matter how long you take to do the hours. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for your answer, Violette.
I won't forget you on Valentine's Day :)

Since violettes are blue, and my name is true.
Aren't we the perfect match ? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Re finding questers

I agree with the previous comment, that I have no pink dot showing anywhere.

Click on accept and then click on complete, and it takes you to the quester and shows you the pink dot.

Obviously another system bug:mad:

DeletedUser

In this thread...
I agree with the previous comment, that I have no pink dot showing anywhere.

Click on accept and then click on complete, and it takes you to the quester and shows you the pink dot.

In a different thread, ten minutes earlier, which I responded to...
I agree with the previous comment, that I have no pink dot showing anywhere either. Wasted 2 hours looking at every square trying to find the sucker.

Buck, this double posting rubbish is really rude.

If you want answers for your question, give people a chance to actually do so rather than just cloning threads and posts and wasting everybody's time.