Quest Build

DeletedUser31397

Hello!!

I was wondering if there is any build that has good exp jobs and with it you can do MOST of the quests

Thanks in advance

Black Apachhe

DeletedUser

Go for adventurer and most jobs build however some of them you be able to do as high lvl only.

DeletedUser

To be able to do all quests (or most of them) you need to be able to do jobs. To do jobs, you need SP and AP. Instead of +5 SP, you should go for an item that provides you +6 AP.
So take soldier class and find here on the forum any (classic) alljobs build. We still don't know what impact will the next update with new set items have so don't ask for a new alljobs build. The next update will be added soon.
The fastest start in this case will be pure leadership, later you'll put points into other S/A. Make sure you chase AP/SP reward quests, don't waste time on others unless they give plenty of XP. All crappy nonAP/SP reward quests you skip, you can solve later on level 120 with any build.
And make sure you gather the whole gentleman's set. Including the new item that will come in the next update, since with that set, you'll have +100 laborpoints bonus. On all jobs.
Don't waste time on cash jobs, you'll have enough cash for anything later. Try to work on jobs that provide nice XP and drop nice (expensive) items. Also don't waste time on gathering questneeded products if those are on low XP jobs. Buy them on the market instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31397

To be able to do all quests (or most of them) you need to be able to do jobs. To do jobs, you need SP and AP. Instead of +5 SP, you should go for an item that provides you +6 AP.
So take soldier class and find here on the forum any (classic) alljobs build. We still don't know what impact will the next update with new set items have so don't ask for a new alljobs build. The next update will be added soon.
The fastest start in this case will be pure leadership, later you'll put points into other S/A. Make sure you chase AP/SP reward quests, don't waste time on others unless they give plenty of XP. All crappy nonAP/SP reward quests you skip, you can solve later on level 120 with any build.
And make sure you gather the whole gentleman's set. Including the new item that will come in the next update, since with that set, you'll have +100 laborpoints bonus. On all jobs.
Don't waste time on cash jobs, you'll have enough cash for anything later. Try to work on jobs that provide nice XP and drop nice (expensive) items. Also don't waste time on gathering questneeded products if those are on low XP jobs. Buy them on the market instead.

This is really awesome!! Thanks Joxer, i will really test this :)

DeletedUser

That's funny, because I've never had any trouble doing any quest without the trumpet, and there are only 4 or 5 soliders in Who's the questiest!. Listen to abedy, not Joxer. The vast majority of older quests require products and the adventurer bonus does help. If your primary interest is quests, every single soldier bonus is completely useless. The adventurer quests give a total of 20 SP in rewards (or 15 SP and 1 AP, take the SP), and the soldier quests give 1 AP and 10 SP. 5 SP is better than 1 AP, but you can call it an extra 5 SP for adventurers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elmyr I also had no problem questing without a trumpet. Noone will have a problem questing without a trumpet.
And adventurer's product bonus, since products are now auctionable, is more useless than it ever was.

Black Apache, everything is on you. Do as Elmyr says, go play adventurer, get +5 SP more than soldier, solve quests then stare at the thin air for the rest of your life with an useless character.
Or do as I say. Get soldier without 5 SP, solve quests even faster than adventurer can and then when you solve them all (ones you want to) respec into mean machine of dueling or fortfighting that has such bonuses that you won't even realize there are some skillpoints missing there.

DeletedUser31397

Okay, look this things:
-I dont want to be so pure quester; i want to be able to do ones that give nice exp :)
-Later, when im level 70- 80 reskill to fort fighter where adventurer would bother me; no HP bonus and other things

Can equipment help me in doing some jobs as well??

DeletedUser

If you want to switch to fort battles later, sure, you could go soldier, or you could go the class that soldiers fear with good reason: dueler.