quest 815 "Charlie (Supplies)".

DeletedUser24212

Hi all,

I have a question. I have done this quest: quest 815 "Charlie (Supplies) before and never had problems with it. But now I'm doing it with a character that was a little behind on his questing and I have difficulty finding the muttons and the loafs of bread.
The bread I find but only on very rare occasions, the muttons: no succes so far.
I've spend at least 15 hrs tending sheep with my sharp bowie knife but they just won't drop?
Am I doing anything wrong or is it just a matter of preseverence? I can't remember this being so hard in the past.

Thanks to all who take the time to read and reply.

10FJ

DeletedUser24212

thanks for the tip.
When I first did tis quest there were no 15 seconds jobs.
I'm also waiting for the treasure chest to drop while treasure hunting. Do 15 sec job work there as well?

DeletedUser24212

Well I finished the charlie questline with your help. It did cost me over 100ep but it did the trick.
Thanks for your help!

now to get that treasure...

DeletedUser25847

I have noticed that getting the bread takes a glass of water out of my inventory. Do the muton and buffalo meat do the same with the sharp bowie knife?

delldell56

no, dont worry about that. you can queue buffalo meat and mutton with your sharp bowie and that's it. i always assumed we would lose the glass of water because you were "baking" each loaf and that takes flour and water.