Purpose of Towns

DeletedUser

Ok, so i understand that towns are for people to be together. But what i dont understand yet, is what is the benefit of belonging to a town? I mean, in a game like tribal wars, you can team up with each other and take down another tribe and reduce them to nothing. However, here, not so much the case. Are towns going to be able to "war" each other? What will be the benefit of the warring?

DeletedUser

Ok, so i understand that towns are for people to be together. But what i dont understand yet, is what is the benefit of belonging to a town? I mean, in a game like tribal wars, you can team up with each other and take down another tribe and reduce them to nothing. However, here, not so much the case. Are towns going to be able to "war" each other? What will be the benefit of the warring?

I got told from a very reliable source (Lmao :p) that one point is to have wars. Plus free sleeping.

Not sure what else really. You get your own little forum? That's always a plus.

DeletedUser

Well, to keep it short, to trade, duel, and participate in shoot outs you need to be a member of a town.

DeletedUser

Free nap time, a bank, shops, ability to duel to name a few... it provides you with lots of benefits.

DeletedUser

Free nap time, a bank, shops, ability to duel to name a few... it provides you with lots of benefits.

Shops are available to everyone, even non-town members.
So is the Hotel, but its only free to the town members.

If all you want to do is quests, and not be involved in the rest of the game, you can survive quite easily without a town.

DeletedUser

If you don't have a town you can't be dueled either (i think), would people thing that is an advantage or disadvantage?

DeletedUser

So maybe not having a town is in a way an advantage?

If dueling, free hotels, town forum, town battles, etc is not your thing, and your just a questing kind of guy, then yeah.

Nothing wrong with it, enjoy.

DeletedUser

I will probably be joining a town (hopefully the cpt's), and I would like to see what it is like.

I like the fact that you can't just make a town whenever you like, you have to earn it.

DeletedUser

is there any sort of tribe aspect like in TW where we war against each other to take over the world in this game?

DeletedUser

is there any sort of tribe aspect like in TW where we war against each other to take over the world in this game?

There is supposed to be an update in the future allowing for Town vs. Town duels, not sure if it will allow you to conquer or just loot it though.

DeletedUser

Things you buy from the stores in towns are cheaper in your own town.

DeletedUser

Pillage the town take all the women and children as slaves and burn the rest! yeee haaaw! and split the spoils with the rest of the possy

DeletedUser

U should be able to rob the bank. How cool would that be. OR maybe rob a train. And they should have a job where u build train tracks. And u should get warrart poster with rewards for taking down the person who rob bank,train.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

U should be able to rob the bank. How cool would that be. OR maybe rob a train. And they should have a job where u build train tracks. And u should get warrart poster with rewards for taking down the person who rob bank,train.

Here is a link to The West Jobs

You'll see the jobs lay out railroad tracks and Robbing trains

Last edited by a moderator: