Pure leadership question

DeletedUser

how good is pure leadership for fort battles? its probably better to respec later for fort fighter from what i know.

DeletedUser21892

how good is pure leadership for fort battles? its probably better to respec later for fort fighter from what i know.

First off thanks fo rthe answer.

I did not say pure leadership is good for fort battles.
My question was when is the point a pure leadersip player should stop being pure, and what path is reccomended to follow from that point on ...
Is there a "good" path to follow for later quests ?

DeletedUser

Is there a "good" path to follow for later quests?

If you mean the level 67 and 75 quests, you can do the second (and not as good because you can't get the all-important "?") path of The raid and the art thief fairly easily with a combination of hiding and leadership. If you want to do the first path of The raid, it becomes much more complicated.

DeletedUser21892

If you mean the level 67 and 75 quests, you can do the second (and not as good because you can't get the all-important "?") path of The raid and the art thief fairly easily with a combination of hiding and leadership. If you want to do the first path of The raid, it becomes much more complicated.

Thanks for that.
The high level quests are only part of it.
So - when do you suggest I stop putting points purely to leadership ... ? At what point ?

DeletedUser

Thats a totally personal opinion. You can keep going all the way until ambushing stagecoaches, or you could stop a lot sooner. It depends on what your goal is. My opinion, I would go until I could do ambush stagecoaches.

DeletedUser

If your goal is just to do the level 75 quests, you'll need as much leadership as it takes for guarding the stage. If you started out pure hiding and added leadership, you'll already be able to do every other job needed for the quest by level 75, including chasing bandits.

DeletedUser

what minimal point of leadership, to get guarding the stages. If i want switch to pure hiding?

DeletedUser

u can stick with leadership to level 99. and if u need other skills u can surely but inventory that brings the points higher

DeletedUser

if i going to pure leadership, if I was still able to complete that (level 75) quest

DeletedUser

u can stick with leadership to level 99. and if u need other skills u can surely but inventory that brings the points higher

Pure leadership + gear will not let you do every job required for the level 67 (first path at least) and 75 quests. Burglary: 517 difficulty, 2 yellow skills (neither of which is leadership). Not taking quest AP into account, you'll have 99 charisma, so 198 LP from charisma. I'd love to see the gear that will give you +320 LP.

DeletedUser

so when i want to change from pure leadership to another, which is worth : shooting or hiding?