Pure Fort Fighter?

DeletedUser

I did that with my setup. Sunday clothing is better on the one you posted.

DeletedUser20647

Yes ofcourse, if aim is your lowest, the highest bonus will come from that. Black dress coat might suit you better though..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I disagree that bonuses are all that matters, but just use West Calc. There's no need to debate the best gear for bonuses...

DeletedUser

And since we don't have an account with the stats, it wont be accurate.

DeletedUser

Im still pretty new to the game only level 5 >.> but as i was looking through the forms i noticed this and it inspired me to make a pure soldier.

So far i added my Attributes points to str, and then my SP to Stamina. am i on the right track so far? and if so what should i level my stamina to till i start leveling leadership and aim?

thanks

Also whats the best job for a beginner soldier like my self o.o?

DeletedUser

once you can do "picking agaves" you should stop increasing stamina. And if you believe that bonuses work like the Help section explains, then you will have the highest bonus (for aim) if stamina=leadership=aim.

Im in world 11 and im not sure if you could pick agaves because its not an options on the mini map, unless you have to be a higher level to unlock it >.>

and after i get my stamina to lets say.. 100 or some where up there how should i split my SP between leadership and aim?

Sorry im a noob just started but been reading the forms, and trying to figure out how to play =p

DeletedUser

Ahhh thanks alot

and @ l8dygaga did you digging graves instead of "picking agaves"?

Edit:
ahhh nevermind i found picking agaves >.>

but my other question is still unanswered

after i get my stamina to when i can pick agaves or some where up there how should i split my SP between leadership and aim?

DeletedUser

One more question, i see that Stamina is used for finding Jobs right? And aim is for dueling right? So whats leader ship for? I couldnt find anything usefull for it except for finding more jobs, why wouldnt you get vigor up so your better with melee weapons?

DeletedUser

One more question, i see that Stamina is used for finding Jobs right? And aim is for dueling right? So whats leader ship for? I couldnt find anything usefull for it except for finding more jobs, why wouldnt you get vigor up so your better with melee weapons?

Leadership is a better job skill than stamina, plus if, for example, you have 155 stamina and 0 leadership, that's +8 in a fort attack, whereas if you have 71 stamina and 71 leadership, you'll have a +12 bonus. Plus leadership counts in attacks and defense and stamina is in attacks only. Plus a half-ass dueler might as well be a builder: if you're going to duel, you really need to specialize.

DeletedUser

ahhh ok, so lets say after i get my stamina till i can pick agaves, i should start getting my leadership and aim up? Mostly in the fort fighter thing.

Also since ill be raising purely strength up i should only use melee weapons for dueling right?

Sorry im a noob >.>

DeletedUser

Also since ill be raising purely strength up i should only use melee weapons for dueling right?

Right, but mainly as just a defensive thing. You won't be horrible and should get some wins with your aim, but you won't be a real dueler.

DeletedUser

what i use for my fort fighter was

43 mobility for the lvl 5 bonus i think it is in hiding/dodging also the horseback + swim helped to unlock some decent jobs

71 aim

155 leadership

rest of my att into strength

the vigor toughness are added bonuses from the stamina + hp

I can do build fort, paddle streamer, clear forrest, guard stagecoach

pumping my hp up atm

DeletedUser22685

what i use for my fort fighter was

43 mobility for the lvl 5 bonus i think it is in hiding/dodging also the horseback + swim helped to unlock some decent jobs

71 aim

155 leadership

rest of my att into strength

the vigor toughness are added bonuses from the stamina + hp

I can do build fort, paddle streamer, clear forrest, guard stagecoach

pumping my hp up atm

Can you please give me a percentage of what you put your skills/attributes in like HotNSexy has done in his guide?

DeletedUser

Can you please give me a percentage of what you put your skills/attributes in like HotNSexy has done in his guide?

Fort fighter builds don't have to be that rigid. If you care equally about attacking and defense, shooting and dodging, and want to maximize bonus, distribute your SP evenly in stamina, dodging, hiding, aim, and leadership and your AP in all four attributes, or distribute your AP first in strength and mobility and then distribute SP to keep the five skills equal.

If you only care about attacking or defending, remove hiding or stamina.
If you only care about shooting or dodging, remove dodging or aim.
If you care more about jobs than battles, remove dodging and aim.
If you care about health, add it to the five skills in the first paragraph.

Etc.

DeletedUser22685

OK thanks. And thanks Elmyr lol I changed my post sorry HotNSexy. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm building a fort fighter at the moment and the build I'm using doesn't use all the SP I get. It's a build that was mentioned early on in this thread that I'm following to get some experience in fort battles.

Is there any skill that I should focus on apart from the mentioned leadership, aim and strength AP that gives HP and stamina?
Should I use them on the skills above early on to build them up quicker or use them for something like hiding that will help with some jobs too?

DeletedUser

I've never done one from the beginning, but right now i'm trying stamina till 20, then leadership after that. You get good jobs from just those two.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmmmm, that sounds almost as good as putting AP into Strength:

- 4 aim
- 3 leadership
- 3 stamina
- 3 health
- 2 free skills points to put where ever you want

Right.... :)

I want to make a pure attack fort fighter for w1 too, and i was wondering if it was smart to use those two free skills for another point in stamina, and another point in leadership
so...

4 aim
4 leadership
4 stamina
3 health

per 3 levels

thanks