Pure Class Guides

anhlong1122

like i said b4, i was a trapper, after i can do the manor house, when will i should start to change trapping --> shooting

Cro Sharpshooter

like i said b4, i was a trapper, after i can do the manor house, when will i should start to change trapping --> shooting
You should start pumping shooting when you have about 10-15 LP for construct manor house and you should start with re-spec when you get serving in the army(55% money), charlatan(65% money, 50% luck), robbing settlers(48% money, 74% luck) and you`ll get mercenary work(90% money) later than other jobs but it will help you to finish with re-spec easily

anhlong1122

serving in the army(55% money)
i dont know but i have already have stealing horses

Elmyr

As cro said...when you have good income coming in from serving in the army, charlatan, and robbing settlers, and especially mercenary work. You shouldn't even be stealing horses anymore.

anhlong1122

Well, for now, when will i start re-spec setting trap --> shooting.

schizowicked

Well, for now, when will i start re-spec setting trap --> shooting.
What level are you now btw? You should have start respeccing setting traps by as early as level 30, and should be done before reaching level 45. By levels 46-55 (with optimum gear), all the good exp and money jobs from pure Shooting are unlocked.

Staind

You should start pumping shooting when you have about 10-15 LP for construct manor house and you should start with re-spec when you get serving in the army(55% money), charlatan(65% money, 50% luck), robbing settlers(48% money, 74% luck) and you`ll get mercenary work(90% money) later than other jobs but it will help you to finish with re-spec easily
This is what I did.. And at level 49 I unlocked Charlatan, Serving the Army, and Robbing Settlers.. (With the help of gears ofcourse :))

Im now re-speccing all my other sp into shooting..

Btw, I have a question, should I re-spec trapping to shooting when Serving the Army and Robbing Settlers both uses trapping as well?

O K

Best Pures:
Hider
Trap+shooter
Leader

others are useless!

Last edited:

M-Pro

Very very good
Thank you so much
Very use full

Last edited by a moderator:

Fewi

Pure Soldier Class Guide

Hi all, does anyone have any advice on being a pure soldier ie, what should i put my attributes/skills into. I have read the pdf but am a bit hazy, any help would be much appreciated.;)

Staind

Hi all, does anyone have any advice on being a pure soldier ie, what should i put my attributes/skills into. I have read the pdf but am a bit hazy, any help would be much appreciated.;)
It depends on which path you wanna take.. Do you wanna be a Melee Dueler? A Range Dueler? A Resistance Dueler (the best IMO).. Or do you wanna just do jobs perhaps?

Fewi

i would prefer to be doing jobs, however pointers towards resistance dueller appreciated.