pure builder

DeletedUser

ok im searching and searchin can someone show me a link to a thread on what a pure builder spec is

DeletedUser

hmmm the more and more i look at this the moe absurd that seems

as long as your atribute bonus goes into either str dex or cha u get a bonus to your building and u cna put ur skill points into construction making you only mariginaly less at building but far far more well rounded

DeletedUser

Well rounded? Huh?
You mean - a bad build.

As long as your AP go into STR, you're getting besides the 1 point in construction skill:
1. vigor (for later melee dueling)
2. toughness (another nice thingie for duels)
3. stamina (fort fighting skill)
4. health points (a must for duels and fortfights)

Putting skill points into construction can stop on... Dunno... Let's say level 40, but I'm not sure, a builder should come and say this.
Then you can switch to dueling (aim, dodging, tactics, appearance) or fort fighting (aim, dodging, hiding, leadership) or whatever.

DeletedUser

hmmm the more and more i look at this the moe absurd that seems

as long as your atribute bonus goes into either str dex or cha u get a bonus to your building and u cna put ur skill points into construction making you only mariginaly less at building but far far more well rounded
Yep, this is a good idea. Also try to get the best firearm for your level, a fancy felt hat, a black coat, brown boots and a fancy bow tie and make sure to equip them after you queue up your construction jobs. Chances are, you might end up with a positive win/loss. I know they are expensive, but you could easily get a fancy felt hat and a fancy bow tie before hitting level 30, which should be enough to protect you at that level.

If you are joining a new world, make sure to buy some cheaper, low level items, like a green poncho, fancy cap and black work shoes. All you need is dodge and tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

George, you sure you're suggesting this to the correct class?
:D

A good idea - for an adventurer. But builder? You're suggesting that a builder shouldn't put all AP into strength, but some of it to charisma?

DeletedUser

I am suggesting he puts all APs in Dexterity and all SPs in Construction.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... That's still a build for an adventurer who can't find a pure builder so he chooses to build a town on his own. And I have such player on w12 in my town. He built most of it till we found a pure builder.
George, I'm not following you on this really. What can a builder (worker) possibly gain from such build?

DeletedUser

i can kinda see what some of you are sayin IF all your person EVER wants to do is build the town and NEVER get any quests or jobs done therefore never earn any money or anything himself sure

but im also not sayign dont put ANY ap into str im saying spread ur ap as needed between the three while focusing ur sp into construction

DeletedUser

actually pure builders tend to be one of the highest income gainners in the game & its because of going pure they can access those high paying jobs early.

If you are "well balanced" it will often take longer to complete character quests and get yer characters bests jobs.:unsure:

DeletedUser

actually pure builders tend to be one of the highest income gainners in the game & its because of going pure they can access those high paying jobs early.

If you are "well balanced" it will often take longer to complete character quests and get yer characters bests jobs.:unsure:
Full dexterity with construction is better for those things as well. In fact it's better than strength in all ways.. the only drawback is the lack of hp.