Purchasing tips wanted

DeletedUser38711

Is there a way to type and search an item for all blacksmiths? Or I just have to visit all of them one by one?
If I search something in a market "worldwide", in that case the search is for all markets in the map?

DeletedUser34781

just use the tw-db site. it has crafting section. easier to find what you need there then search for it in game

Pankreas PorFavor

Is there a way to type and search an item for all blacksmiths? Or I just have to visit all of them one by one?
If I search something in a market "worldwide", in that case the search is for all markets in the map?

all markets are connected. if I put something on the market in my town, set it as "worldwide" sale, anyone can buy it from anywhere on the map. you only need to travel to my town to pick it up, or you can use nuggets to have it "delivered".
there is also a search box where you can type in the name of the item (e.g. "garrett" - to see all items from that set, or "coal" will list both the product coal that you can get as a product from Coal mining job and crafted item charcoal that field cooks can make.